|Item Weight||1.06 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.3 x 6.2 x 1.7 inches|
|Item model number||TTC-SC22 Series|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TTC-SC22|
|Voltage||12 Volts (DC)|
5-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom Assurant
- PLAN STARTS: Plan starts date of purchase. Coverage for mechanical breakdowns begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- COVERAGE DETAIL: 100% functional parts and labor included on products used for normal, household use and purchased on Amazon within the last 30 days.
- PLAN BENEFITS: $0 deductible and no hidden fees. Fully transferable if bought as a gift. Food loss reimbursement up to $100 per approved claim for refrigerators and freezers.
- FILING A CLAIM: Easy claims process online 24/7. Visit assurant360claims.com. We’ll fix it, replace it or send you an Amazon gift card up to the price you paid for your product.
- HOW TO CANCEL: Cancel anytime, full refund within the first 30 days (less any claims paid). To cancel, visit "Your Orders" on Amazon.com and click "Return or Replace Item" next to the protection plan.
TITAN 12V DC Double Rack Mount Ventilation Cooling fan for Fridge Vent and Ventilation Grille with Speed Controller 120mm
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DESIGN FOR VENT & GRILLE MOUNTING VENTILATION- Great for refrigerator vent & grille ventilation in your motorhome, camper van, camper truck, caravan or any cabinets.
- FLEXIBLE AND SMART SPEED CONTROL MODE- Auto Temperature Control/ 6-levels manual controller to adjust for particular needs
- ALL WEATHER ACCEPTABLE- IP 55 Waterproof &dustproof fan, perfect for outdoor use
- EASY INSTALLATION- Rack hook design for easy install on refrigerator vent
- FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: The best customer service! We guarantee free to offer a replacement of new fan regarding the shipping problem or any uncontrolled product defaults and situations. Please feel free to contact us. Do not hesitate to order and give it a try now.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Compare with similar items
Camco RV Vent Insulator And Skylight Cover With Reflective Surface, Fits Standard 14" RV Vents (45192)
Hengs Industiries - 90046-CR Vortex II Replacement Fan Kit (501.1099)
Camco RV and Trailer Refrigerator Roof Vent Cover for Dometic and Norcold Bases - Long Lasting and Durable Material, UV Stabilized (42160)
|Sold By||TITAN Technology||Amazon.com||classAcustoms||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13.30 x 6.20 x 1.70 inches||2.70 x 13.75 x 13.40 inches||16.00 x 16.00 x 6.00 inches||34.00 x 10.00 x 3.50 inches|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Choose the RV fridge fan to cool down your RV fridge
IP 55 Waterproof fan
IP 55 Waterproof &dustproof fan, perfect for outdoor use
Rack hook design for RV fridge vent
Great for refrigerator vent & grille ventilation in your RV, Motorhome, camper van, camper truck, caravan or any cabinets.
6 levels Speed Controller
RV fridge vent suggestion
Please measure your fridge vent size and choose the proper double fan size (90mm, 120mm)
- 90mm: 184 x 92 x 30 mm
- 120mm: 240x 120 x 30 mm
- 140mm: 290 x 145 x 31 mm
- Please test the double fan and control unit necessarily BEFORE INSTALLATION.
- Do not attempt to revise polarity to change the airflow direction. It would not revise the airflow direction. The airflow would blow out from the side of the fan cross grille. If you revise the polarity (positive to negative), the fan and controller would not work.
- Please connect the cable to the same polarity (positive to positive/ negative to negative)
- There is a probe to detect the temperature of the environment near the evaporator of the refrigerator. We suggest placing the sensor in about 1 inch freely suspended to the evaporator because there is the warmest area.
|Size||90 mm||120 mm||90 mm||120 mm||140mm|
|Outline Dimension||184 x 92 x 30 mm||240x 120 x 30 mm||184 x92 x30mm||240 x 120x 30 mm||290 x 145 x 31 mm|
|Rated Speed||500~2600 RPM||400~2000 RPM||500~2600 RPM||400~2000 RPM||500~1800 RPM|
|Airflow||106 CFM||121.13 CFM||106 CFM||121.13 CFM||178.86 CFM|
|6 level Speed Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Accessories||Rack hook||Rack hook||DIY rack||DIY rack||DIY rack|
|Application||RV fridge vent grille||RV fridge vent grille||RV inside fridge fins||RV inside fridge fins||RV inside fridge fins|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In my opinion this is a cheaply-made chinese piece of garbage.
- The black wire is positive, and the red wire is negative (chinese wiring is backwards from USA wiring I guess).
- The plastic is brittle and easily broken. Mine broke when I was installing it.
- The fans do not blow very hard. I though for $80 they would blow better.
- The "auto" setting just leaves it on full-blast 24/7. Makes me wonder how cold it must be in china vs Arizona for them to set the ambient temperature requirements so low (for $80 I would expect to be able to set the temperature myself)
All in all I have buyer's remorse. I overpaid for this and could have done much better.
The directions show the fans installed to blow air out through the vent cover. The natural flow of air is in through the vent cover, through the refrigerator compartment, and then out through the roof vent. Having the fans blow hot air out through the vent works against the natural flow of the hot air (up and out). I installed the fans to blow air into the vent. Under rainy conditions this configuration might allow moisture to be blown into the fans and cause damage to the fans. Do this at your own risk. I installed an in-line 1.5 amp fuse on the +12 volt wire for safety.
I turned the fidge on (I am in Arizona) to test... It didn't take long for the fans to kick in and man do they move a ton of air quickly. It cooled the find off in a matter of minutes. So far I am highly impressed with these. Quality is good and exactly what I was looking for. Great value for the price!
Top reviews from other countries
Amazon refunded my money, and I just had time to order another one before going away in the caravan (paying for express delivery). Amazingly, the replacement unit had the same problem! :( At one point the second fan gave a brief burst of life, but then could not be cajoled back into working by any means.
I would have given up by this point, but the attractions of the design mean that I will give it one more return/re-purchase attempt. (Though this product is now out of stock, so I'll have to pay a little more for the version with a timer). Compared to my old solution (on the previous caravan) of two 12V case fans controlled by a switch, this is better because of the variable speed and thermostatic control, so I can leave it switched on all the time. Let's hope for third time lucky. It's not as if it's a cheap product when you might expect poor quality...
One issue one of the threads stripped when screw tightened but easy fix but shouldn’t happen
Overall great value great upgrade