$ 00 $29.99 Save $4.99 (17%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Advanced, Action-Packed Gameplay – Whether fighting as a Pilot, the dominant force on The Frontier, or as a Titan, 20-foot tall war machines, Titanfall 2 provides an incredibly fun, fluid, and thrilling combat experience that is unmatched.
- Captivating Single Player Campaign – Step on to The Frontier as a Militia rifleman with aspirations of becoming a Pilot. Stranded behind enemy lines, and against overwhelming odds, you must team up with a veteran Vanguard-class Titan and uphold a mission you were never meant to carry out.
- Deeper Multiplayer Action – With six brand-new Titans, a host of deadly new Pilot abilities, an expanded customization system, new modes and much more, Titanfall 2 gives players the deeper Multiplayer experience they have been asking for.
- Play with Friends, or Make New Ones – The social tissue of Titanfall 2, Networks makes it fast and easy to play with friends old and new. Whether Social or Competitive, players will be able to create and join a variety of Networks that best suit their play styles and preferences.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pilot and Titan unite as never before in Respawn Entertainment’s highly anticipated Titanfall 2. Experience a single player campaign that explores the unique bond between man and machine. Dominate the competition in multiplayer action, featuring six all-new Titans, enhanced Pilot abilities, an expanded customization system, new maps, weapons and much more ACCOLADES 2016 Best of E3 Game Critics Award Winner for Best Online Multiplayer
From the Manufacturer
Top customer reviews
It should be noted that if you are looking for coop, this is not your game. Single player campaign is solid and fun and multiplayer is why this game is developed but no coop at all.
Not to mention.. FREE DLC! No paying $40-50 for a season pass just to get content that should have been in the final product anyways.. they are giving all DLC at no cost through out the year. That is amazing. All in all, this game is a breath of fresh hair and I couldn't be more excited to stick with this franchise and see where it goes.
Respawn really hit a homerun with this game. It caters to multiple groups of people and does it in a pricing model that respects gamers without nickel and diming them. All the guns feel balanced, Titans are a blast, and the maps are top-notch. It sounds like I was making a joke in the beginning, but really, if you like any of those categories, you will like Titanfall 2.
1) There is now a single player campaign instead of a multiplayer only campaign. Not only that, but the storyline (at least to me) is on par with Halo.
2) The tech test - there were quite a few things people didn't like about the game during the tech test, and Respawn listened. The multiplayer is absolutely fantastic and the flow of multiplayer games is really smooth.
3) DLC is no more - not to say that they are not adding any content to the game, because they are; the thing is it will all be free to everyone who has the game, so the community doesn't get split up into people who have/don't have a season pass.
If you are on this page because you got Infinite Warfare and are upset - this is the game for you.