BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 9, 2014
This are the type of products that makes you forget about digital dowload buying.
The added value o detail justifies all. The hand-assembled piece, exquisitely and professional quality and stunning detail of the Atlas presence. The blueprint of the Atlas, the artbook full of references. This justify every cent.
The shipment unbeatable time and 0 international problems (Well maybe an interrogation on the Mexican Postalservice Office, but all routine controls).
on October 20, 2015
I wish I had bought this on day one, but I did not.. I waited until I bought an Xbox One then finally gave in an bought the collector's edition. All seems well with the statue, with the exception of one of the guns tip was kinda bent, but I think this was from being packed in a spot that was too large for the figure, so the figure could move around and all during shipping. The statue is impress, and I was shocked at the size and weight of the box when I got it. Excellent game and collector's edition!
on April 27, 2017
The stars are for the collector's content. I did not like the game.
on September 29, 2017
The statue is awesome and the leds still work to this day.
on May 3, 2014
Titanfall is an excellent game if you like Modern Warfare or Call of Duty. The collector statue is amazing. A little big so make sure you have a spot for it. The book that comes with it is really cool. A must buy !!!
on October 13, 2014
The best Collector edition i ever had! This is a great highly detailed Statue however is made from hard plastic at first disappoint me but when i see all the details i get amazed.
on February 7, 2015
The collectors edition is amazing!!!! This thing is huge! That's not a bad thing by any means but it just surprised me how big it was. My only gripe is that the seller who sold this just slapped a shipping label to the outside of the collectors edition box itself and shipped it. By the time it reached us the box was mangled. For me when it comes to collectors editions the box is just important. But other than that this collectors edition is sweet
on September 2, 2014
With nearly 100 hours invested, I've yet to tire of Titanfall's unique blend of mobility, strategy, and robot murder. The immense statue is a must-have for any true fan of the game, as it captures the experience perfectly. The LED lighting system allows the owner to switch between a friendly titan/enemy pilot and vice-versa, while a chunk of destroyed titan flickers randomly on the battlefield. The art book is similarly enjoyable for fans of illustration and design.
on June 1, 2014
The game is 3.5-4/5, The stuff that you get with this special edition is awesome and well worth it.

The Statue has great detailing but is quite big. The LED effects of the statue is really nice and not cheap.
The artbook is okay, but isn't as expansive as I was hoping for.

The only thing that I was really hoping for but didn't happen, was a steelbook case for the game, and besides that this product is mildly overpriced but a nice thing to have nonetheless.
on April 23, 2014
This is a cool game. I am an avid COD Modern Warfare 3 player, and I love all the Halos. Playing this reminded of the type of feelings I had when I was first introduced to Star Wars and Halo - "This is Awesome". Though I still play COD MW3 as there seems to be more to it in multiplayer, I enjoy playing Titanfall immensely. Wish there had been a campaign.

The statue is very cool, but looking back I do not think it was worth spending $250.00.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.