Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on August 20, 2016
If you are interested in the history of the Titanic, then you would probably enjoy this as much as i did. It has great pictures and there were some things in it that i had not heard or read before. It really takes you back into the past and makes you imagine what it was like on the ship before, during, and after the tragedy of it's sinking. It is a great read and addition to my bookshelf where no matter how many times i look through it, i'll always read it again and again.
on December 6, 2011
We ordered this book for our son who is about to turn seven. He is a huge Titanic fanatic. We were not expecting this book to come with a Clipart CD and a poster in the back. The book is full of pictures and lots of interesting information on the Titanic. Very excited to be giving this one to our little boy soon!

The shipping was fast and efficient and the book (new) is in perfect condition. Couldn't be happier!
on December 29, 2016
My 7 year old daughter is fascinated with the titanic, She had checked this book out from her school library and liked it so much didn't want to return it. We had to get her her own copy! Great book with lots of good info for the curious mind.
on January 18, 2012
The one thing people can expect from DK books are hours of entertainment with a tons of educational information. The pictures they create make you feel as if you are actually part of the Titanic. My sister is currently working on reading a book about the Titanic with her high school students; and we ordered this as a resource for her classroom. However, before she could take it to school I went through the book for myself. I have always been extremely fascinated by the Titanic and the tragedy that surrounds it's brief history. My 10 year old son enjoyed going through this with me. Another hit from DK!
on July 3, 2011
This is a great "catch all" book for those learning about the Titanic. I previously borrowed this book from the library, my family couldn't get enough of it. Apparently other families couldn't either, I was never able to renew it. So, I figured enough waiting, let's buy it! My cover is not like the cover pictured though. Easy to read, easy to understand. A pleaser for the whole family.
on February 7, 2014
This book was jam packed with interesting information about the Titanic. Not to mention all the pictures! What I loved most was the poster it came with! It was immediately put up in my house.
This definitely need to be on the shelf of any Titanic enthusiast!
on April 16, 2013
I ordered this book for my 6 year old son who is fascinated with all things Titanic. The book gives good accounts of the ship and it's fateful voyage in a way a younger child can understand. The CD that comes with the book is ok but it's nothing more than Titanic clipart.

Over all good book for the price.
on October 25, 2011
We bought this for our son for his 8th birthday and it was more than I bargained for. The pictures are vibrant and the information is incredible. I haven't really checked out the poster yet because my son keeps hauling the book to school with him every day and carts it around like it's a real treasure. The clipart CD is a nice bonus but like the poster, not really a selling point for me. Not knocking it, no no no. I didn't know they were even in the book until it arrived and they are quite nice.

But the reading is a little tough for an 8-year old but my son is such an enthusiast, he doesn't care. He reads this book as well as he can and is always looking at the pictures. He loves this book and as he gets older, I'm sure he will enjoy it even more.

GREAT book even though it is a little difficult for him to understand at this point in his life.

A point I should make is we're getting him another Titanic book that is more age appropriate so he will actually read it and get more out of it. However, I do recommend this book.
on May 7, 2016
Greàt kids captioned picture books. We own several
on November 28, 2014
Love these books, we check them out from our library all the time and now we are able to add to our collection. Great Christmas gift for my kids