Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Titanic: The 100th Anniversary Collection
Format: DVD|Change

on June 18, 2012
Wow! This fantastic exploration of this famous ship is breath taking to say the least. As the remote controlled vessel enters into chambers of Titanic, piloted remotely by men in a special vessel deep in the depths near by, you are treated to never before sights that had been recreated by the directors of the Titanic movie in almost eerie replication. From the special "sketch" cabin with its clock on the mantel and the Middle Eastern style sauna and its unique tiles to the introduction of a new mystery one will be mezmerized as this CD takes you on its journey and reveals many of Titanic's secrets. I surprised my daughter with this CD and a special blue stone recreated by Stauer.
on April 3, 2012
Substantial misrepresentation by the seller! This DVD does NOT include "Birth of a Legend" as listed here! I've seen small clips of "Birth of a Legend" and loved the wonderful CGI work there - such as the sequences of Titanic on her sea trials - and was so excited to see that it was to finally be available on DVD and immediately ordered it. How excited I was to have this arrive early. And what a complete and thorough disappointment to see that I didn't get what was advertised. The DVD is a compilation of re-enactments titled: 1)Curiosity - What Sank Titanic, 1) Titanic - The Investigation Begins, and 3) Last Mysteries of the Titanic. It is going back for a refund.
39 helpful votes
40 helpful votes
on May 21, 2012
This is another excellent DVD on the Titanic on the 100th anniversary. I saw this on the Discovery channel and thought it was well done. This DVD also contains some previous documentaries presented by the Discovery Channel on the Titanic, which are also very good. I would recommend it to anybody who wants to add to their Titanic collection.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on April 27, 2016
on February 3, 2013
I purchased this item for a Titanic collector and he was thrilled with the gift. It was all I had hoped it would be.
5 helpful votes
on January 30, 2013
Excellent resource for Titanic buffs. Good value for the money and very educational. I enjoyed this book very very much.
on January 25, 2014
I have always been fascinated with the Titanic, and have done much research. I love watching documentaries about it, so when I saw this for only five dollars, I bought it. I also saw that it included a documentary with James Cameron that I had been really wanting to see but couldn't find on the internet. Unfortunately, it was only a portion of the real thing. The other documentaries didn't even look interesting, and I wondered if they were whole thing either. I guess it was a good purchase for five dollars, but I was slightly disappointed that it only included some of the documentary I was looking for.
on March 21, 2013
The first time I saw this movie was on Discovery channel. It's really à good movie. You have the feeling to live the drama.
on September 14, 2013
Best Titanic documentary compilation created. I can keep watching it over and over. Engaging, informative and an entertaining DVD. Favorite one out of my personal collection.
on April 6, 2012
Like a prior review, if you're expecting Titanic: Birth of a Legend, forget it! It ain't here! Amazon needs to act faster than they usually do in these matters, and get an accurate description of the video content, posted, pronto! The DVD does contain the nice reenactment, with great CGI, "Curiosity: What Sank Titanic?". But, this would have been a great DVD if it had " Titanic: Birth of a Legend", also. Clearly, a missed opportunity! The second and third programs: "Titanic: The Investigation Begins" and "Last Mysteries of the Titanic", are ok, but, if it were not for the very good first program, "Curiosity: What sank Titanic?", I would have sent it back for a refund. That program, alone, if you can't find it anywhere else, is still worth the price of admission. It doesn't matter whether the program description error lies with the DVD producer, distributor, or with Amazon, it needs to get corrected!
9 helpful votes