Titathink TT531WN-PRO Enhanced Night Vision HD Wifi Covert Hidden Nanny Spy Clock Network camera
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TT531WN-PRO updated version of TT531WN Wifi clock IP camera with Enhanced Night Vision. Small size 80x80x80mm and dress up as a clock, make people will never notice it, it with a stunning HD 1280 x 720P high definition video, work over your wifi, enables you to view a Real-time video feed and hear live audio on your (iOS/Android) WIFI /3G/4G smart phone or tablet anywhere anytime. ENHANCED NIGHT VISION: two high-power IR led with invisible infrared light, Night vision distance up to 5 meters.
- RECORDING--Built-in a MicroSD card slot, just like a DVR integrated into the camera, it can store the video and audio directly to Micro SD Memory card, Support 64GB in Max(SD card is not included in the box). You also can save the video on your iOS/Android smart phone or tablet. TT531W-N give you the ability to record continuously or be set in motion detection mode. The saved video in your MicroSD card can be remotely viewed from Android or iOS device.
- MOTION DETECTION SUPPORT--TT531WN-PRO support motion detection, and the sensibility can be adjusted yourself. Email Alerts/snapshots and push alerts to your APP. Camera can be set to record to your micro sd card when motion is detected.
- AUDIO & TW0-WAY AUDIO INTERCO--According to the laws of different countries to open or close the audio function, please refer to the manual. Built-in a high quality speaker for half-duplex intercom. SUPER SIMPLE TO USE--Even techno-ignoramuses can also use it. Free app for iOS/Android Smartphone, Tablet. 2600MAH RECHARGEABLE BATTERY-- It Operates 24/7 on Electrical Power or with the battery for 3.5 hours.
- NOTE: 1----The camera just support 2.4G wifi network. Don’t support 5G wifi network and the public wifi network which need register with a phone number to access. 2----The camera can not pair with 600Mz WiFi network, If your 2.4G WiFi network which uses a fixed highest speed(600Mhz) data rate transmissions, it will cause issue. To fix this issue you need to access the router to change the speed from "Up to 600M" to "Up to 54M", then this issue will be resolved.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
TT531WN-PRO upguaded version of TT531WN, it with enhanced night vision and 12/24 time format available, it has a delicate appearance and dress up as a clock, make people will never notice it. It work over wifi, you’ll be able to see and hear what’s happening in real time on your iOS/Android device.
Image: HD 720P, H.264 stream
Viewing angle: 75°
2.4Ghz WiFi Connection Only, don't support 5Ghz Wifi connection
Enhanced Night vision: two high-power IR led with invisible infrared light, Night vision distance up to 5 meters
12 and 24 Time format
1. Works over Wi-Fi. Quick WiFi Setup, No cable required.
2. Audio. According to the laws of different countries to open or close the Audio function, please refer to the manual
3. Motion Detection, Email Alerts/Snapshots and Push Alerts to your phone App, directly record to microSD card
4. Support local MicroSD memory card recording, Max up to 64G(SD card is not included in the box). The saved video in your MicroSD card can be remotely viewed from Android or iOS device.
5. 2600mAh Rechargeable Battery, can work 3.5 hours
6. Free app for iphone, ipad, Android Smartphones and Tablets (PC and Mac not compatible)
Super Simple to use:
Quick WiFi Setup, No cable required, simply scan the included QR code into the app and set wifi password. You’ll be viewing live streaming video in no time.
Note: TT531WN-PRO just support wifi connection. Need set it hook up to wifi for iOS/Android device accessing. If you don’t have wifi, it also can work independently, store directly to your Micro SD Memory card when motion is detected.
1 TT531WN-PRO Enhanced night vision Clock Hidden Camera
1 2600mAh Rechargeable Battery
1 USB Cable
1 User Guide
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me start by saying this product isn't perfect. Yet I'm giving it 5 stars. Why? I have been putting together an article on hidden cams for home security, office security, etc. for the individual (e.g. not multi-thousand dollar security systems.) So I've been buying and testing just about every hidden cam out there. Clock cams, USB charger cams, pen cams, etc.
For most products in this category, the quality of the video is very poor. Or there is a problem such as the clock constantly flashing between the date and time and incorrect weather, bringing attention to the clock. Almost all have very poor low light capability. So - I ordered this one just to make sure I was covering all the bases.
First - there are some issues that need to be improved. The clock uses a phone or pad app for setting up and adjusting settings. I tried numerous times and kept getting a "failed" message. I used the instructions in their manual but still no luck. I sent tech support an email and got a very fast reply, and a good one. It was very clear that they were going to make sure I get it running and was happy. My problem - my Orbi router does not show a separate 5GHz and 2.4GHz signal, so my phone was using 5GHz and the clock was using 2.4GHz. I turned off the 5 GHz on my router and was able to immediately connect and get it set up. BTW - after the initial setup I could turn 5GHz back on and use it as normal, I just needed to turn it off for the initial setup. If you have a normal router, just make sure you pick the 2,4GHz wireless option on your phone during the app setup. (For most people - it will just work without having to mess with anything.)
Once it was set up, I had to again talk with Taylor at Titalink tech support because I wasn't sure what some of the settings did. He answered very quickly (they also have very good support on their website.)
This is a very, very nice device. First, with an SD card, the clock can be set to record to the SD card continuously (it will overwrite the oldest file if it runs out of space - I put in a 32 Gig memory card and a LOT can be recorded on it) or you can set it to not record anything or you can set it to motion detection, with several levels of sensitivity. Of course, you can remove the SD card at any time and download the files onto your computer. The camera records at 720p and while the framerate is only 15 FPS the picture quality is VERY good. You can set it to use the IR LEDS (you cannot see them) to record in nightvision, or you can set it to record without nightvision, or you can set it to Auto where it kicks in nightvision when it determines the light is low enough it is needed. Nightvision is a form of black and white but very sharp. In good light, the normal picture is very good quality. What really surprised me was the picture quality without night vision but under low light. I my den, I set one low light table light and at night most hidden cams give you a very very grainy picture, one of the clock cams just gave me a black screen, but this clock camera gives a very nice, very viewable video picture. If you want the best quality at very low light, just use the night vision (BTW - all of these can be set and changed on the fly on the phone app.)
Next, the phone app actually gives you a live view of what the camera is seeing. I went to work, using just my cellular connection, and I still got a nice view of my dog rooting around the living room to see if we left any food out! I used another option at this point: You can turn on a speaker on the clock, and speak into your phone, and have the sound come out the speaker on the clock! So I called my dog, from work, and he was SO confused trying to figure out where I was! You can not only see what's going on, live, with the phone app, but you can also hear what's going on (This can be turned off if you don't want the sounds from the clock camera but don't want to turn down or off your phone's volume.) At any time you can hit the record button and record video clips directly to your phone.
The amount of functionality of this clock camera for the price is amazing and, in my opinion, surpasses any device of this type I have tested so far. In case you think I'm just a cheerleader. you can read other reviews I've done of hidden cams here on Amazon and see I also give negative reviews when they are deserved. I have no connection with Titathink. I am just VERY pleasantly surprised to find one of these devices that surpasses my expectations. Yeah the manual needs to be improved, but their very fast tech support more than makes up for it. Also, it would be nice if the clock could be set to 12 hour time and not 24 hour time, but if you're looking for a hidden clock camera (or any hidden camera) you'd be hard pressed to find a better one than this.
I go from 5 stars in my original review to 1 star for one reason. Everything about this item, with the exception of a click sound when the lighting changed, was great! I was very pleased with the purchase. Suddenly, yesterday, an update on the app appeared and displays fixed bugs. So naturally I update so that I can get the most of the device. After the update I realized they removed the sound!!!!! That was extremely important to me and used a great deal (even was a deciding factor in purchasing this device). I feel cheated becaus I own the device, paid for the device, chose it because it had sound and paid for it with and for sound, and not given the chance to decide if I wanted to keep the sound before it was removed. It was sneaky and wrong for them to purposely not mention what the update did and that it removed the sound. There are many similar and related devices that compete with this device and the deciding factor for me what that it had good sound with it. I would like to know if and how to get the sound back! If this isn't possible I will never buy from this company and discourage the many that I recommended this device and company to from purchasing from them.
After reading a few reviews, I expected the setup process to be a little work, but it was incredibly easy!
You can set this up to send alerts to your phone upon motion detection, then log in and see what happening, remotely, as long as you have a cell signal where you're at.
Added benefit for pet owners, you can have a two way conversation remotely as well.