Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 forum

Does This New Title Include the Previous Title's Workouts?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 31, 2011, 9:41:53 AM PDT
Haiyu says:
Does this new title include the previous title's workouts?

Posted on Sep 11, 2011, 8:39:07 PM PDT
Marxmon&Jubi says:
I assume it has to, its only been a year since the last one, so I assume this is an updated version. A year of development time is not a lot to radically change it. Think of it like a sport game. I am intrigued to see how the kinects increased precision will play into this title. There was an update awhile back to kinect that increased the resolution enabling it to be able to see fingers.

Posted on Oct 24, 2011, 10:54:14 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 7, 2016, 10:55:19 AM PST]

Posted on Oct 27, 2011, 1:05:59 PM PDT
mei_peng says:
shame there is no promotion whatsoever towards this game.. I probably will order with my promotion credits from kinect sports anyway because the achievements in this game are really making positive contributions to my real life.

Posted on Nov 4, 2011, 12:42:11 PM PDT
Cheezr says:
I wonder if this game would be a good place for a total couch potato (i mean a friend of mine) to start? Or is it too advanced for the most sedentary types?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2011, 5:08:57 AM PST
Zella says:
If your couch potato friend is really out of shape, they might be better starting off with Kinect Sports or Kinect Sports Season Two, and then work their way up to Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012.

Posted on Nov 8, 2011, 9:35:51 AM PST
M. Chamerlik says:
Some of the workouts on the first one really made you sweat. You have to start somewhere, and you can work your way up to fully do the exercises. Helped me loose about 14lbs. during last winter, and now I am getting this to loose a little more.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Aug 31, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 8, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about