Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls - Good Quality - 50 Golf Balls - Mixed Years - Official Titleist Golf Balls - Recycled with care by PG GolfChoose The #1 Ball In Golf (AAA, 3a, Fair, 3rd Quality)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PG Golf Good Quality. Designed for the golfer who wants to save the most off the price of new.
- PG Golf Mint Quality. Processed with care through leading technology & innovation.
- Titleist Pro V1 golf balls white
- Factory refinished golf balls by PG Golf, the world's largest recycled golf ball company.
- Titleist Pro V1 golf ball packaging may be different from the picture.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This mixture may contain but is not limited to all model years of HP, HVC, Tour Distance, Prestige, VG3, Gran Z, Tour Prestige and many more golf ball styles from Titleist. PLEASE NOTE: This mix will not contain a set percentage of each model. What is a MINT QUALITY Golf Ball? PG Golf factory refinished golf balls have no team, pen markings, or outside corporate logos. They will appear and feel similar to a new ball. Processed via one or more of the following steps: stripping, painting, stamping, and/or clear coating. Please Note: By law, refinished condition balls have a small "Refinished" printed on one pole of the ball. What is a GOOD QUALITY Golf Ball? Free of cuts, but may have slight scuffs, blemishes, minor discoloration and smudged prints. Higher-grade x-outs and practice models may be included. Player pen markings or logos of all shapes and sizes can be present.
- Package Dimensions : 10.5 x 7.5 x 6.5 inches; 5 Pounds
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : August 28, 2020
- Manufacturer : PG Golf
- ASIN : B08GYBJNS6
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|