Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on September 5, 2014
Quick, Cheap, and easy.

It had been years since I read this and it came up in conversation the other day. Sadly, I had blocked out a lot of the gory details from my memory, so I couldn't say one way or another with any sense of accuracy. So I had to reread it.

This more than met my needs. I guess the 30+ pages or preface and history are great if your teaching from this text. Didn't do much for me as a casual reader though.

I would recommend the form, if not the content. :) So brutal.
on May 24, 2017
Difficult to understand if you're English not perfect
on June 10, 2015
14 year old requested for pleasure reading. Many of Shakespeare's dark bloody plays. What more could you ask for?
on December 3, 2015
Exactly as described prompt really great thank you
on November 24, 2012
While it may be considered the most brutal Shakespearean play out of all of them, I found this to be a true drama with an intense plot filled with subterfuge and performance-worthy action. I would definitely recommend this for a Shakespeare fan.
on March 13, 2011
Glad this is available cheap. Not sure if I did something wrong (I have a Kindle 3), and understand it came out of an 'eText' effort, but this version had a lot of funny characters show up where I'm guessing blank spaces/tabs should be. Will be purchasing another edition soon.
on May 9, 2013
I was happy with this version of Titus, I felt like it was easy to read. The play keeps your attention because of all the death.
on June 11, 2014
I like It. It was a mandatory read for 9th grade. Prettty interesting. OK OK O Ok Ok OK Ok
on October 26, 2015
This version offers no footnotes or vocabulary definitions. This is very simply the play as it was written. If you are familiar with Shakespeare or the background of this story, it serves it's purpose.