Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Tivoli Audio M1BTSLC Model One BT Bluetooth AM/FM ..." and save 27% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Tivoli Audio M1BTSLC Model One BT Bluetooth AM/FM Radio (Cherry/Silver)
|Price:||$179.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Play music wirelessly through the Model One BT
- Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR
- Simple to use - no complicated set-up
- Uses Bluetooth wireless technology's advanced A2DP profile for high-quality audio
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) results in low-to-no noise interference with other wireless devices
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Model One BT
Listen to your favorite music wirelessly via Bluetooth. No wires, no worries.
Tivoli Audio Model One BT AM/FM Bluetooth Radio
- Wirelessly stream music, via simple-to-use Bluetooth technology, from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Uses Bluetooth wireless technology’s advanced A2DP profile for high-quality audio.
- Sensitive AM/FM analog tuner
- Simple to use – no complicated set-up.
- 3 inch full range, long-throw driver.
- Beautiful wood veneer cabinet available in multiple finishes.
What's In The Box?
Model One BT Radio; One (1) Power Cord; FM Antenna; User Guide; Warranty Card; Adhesive Backed Rubber Feet.
Streaming your music has never looked and sounded so good!
Take the debut, award-winning Tivoli Audio radio, add the latest wireless Bluetooth technology and what do you get? You get the Model One BT – a classic, yet future-proof, radio. Featuring our tried-and-tested analog tuner, the Model One BT determinedly delivers AM and FM radio channels, even in areas of weaker reception, and its wonderfully rich sounds wraps around you like a comforting sonic blanket. The addition of Bluetooth connectivity means you can easily connect a Bluetooth-equipped music device, such as a smartphone or tablet, and enjoy your device’s audio being replayed through the Model One BT’s full-range speaker driver.
Stream Your Music
The Model One BT uses high-performance Bluetooth technology, and the simple interface makes wirelessly connecting your music device, such as smartphone or tablet, a cinch. Just as importantly, you can expect a reliable and robust wireless connection. You can also look forward to excellent sound quality via Bluetooth.
A Sensitive Side
The large tuning dial is more than just part of the Model One BT’s pretty face. The oversize controller enables extremely sensitive AM/FM tuning, helping the Tivoli radio obtain a solid signal and enhancing sound delivery. Whatever your preferred genre – from spoken word to rock to pop – the Model One BT tuner delivers wonderfully realistic sound, and manages to fill even larger rooms with rich sound. In addition to the radio and Bluetooth functions, users can also connect the likes of CD players and non Bluetooth-enabled portable music players. And the headphone enables an entirely private listening session, ideal for when you want to keep down external noise.
With Tivoli Audio's Model One BT with Bluetooth wireless technology, simply switch to the Auxiliary position and after initial pairing, start listening to your favorite music wirelessly. It's that simple. With the addition of Bluetooth wireless technology, when you're not listening to our world-famous analog AM/FM tuner, you can listen to the music stored on your Bluetooth wireless technology-enabled device. You'll never tire of hearing your music through the Model One BT thanks to Bluetooth wireless technology's advanced A2DP profile, combined with the Model One BT's trademark equalization. And since Bluetooth wireless technology is wireless, you won't have to dig out an audio cable for your enabled-device every time you want to listen to your music through the Model One BT. But don't worry, the Auxiliary input is still on board, along with the Record and Headphone outputs, so you can continue to connect those "old fashioned" wired devices. The world's simplest radio just got even simpler.
Top Customer Reviews
- Radio feels sturdy and well-constructed.
- Appearance: I like that it has a smaller footprint than other similar radios (e.g. Sangean); I wouldn't want anything any bigger than this. It is attractive - clean/modern-looking, while still having a warmer, more traditional look (i.e. not industrial or space-agey, which I feel tends to start looking outdated relatively quickly). I wanted “retro” functionality (i.e. tuning knobs, analog, etc.), but not necessarily an all out retro look. This radio achieves just that. The black radio comes with a white power cord, which looks a little hokey (compared to black body + black cord), but I guess the white does blend in better with the wall.
- Tuning and volume knobs are responsive and easy to adjust. Very simple and intuitive to use.
- Bluetooth works well, as far as I can tell - no buzzing like some other reviewers experienced (I have connected from across the room, and from another room in my 700 sq. foot apartment). I have successfully paired an old 2009 Macbook Pro, a first generation iPad air that is a couple updates behind, and a 2014 Macbook Pro. For the 2014 Macbook, I did have some issues initially (the computer could not even detect the radio), but I figured it was the computer itself since my other electronics were able to find/pair with the radio just fine. To fix the issue, I restarted the computer, and held down the control/command/R/P keys until several reboot cycles completed. I read somewhere online that this resets the bluetooth settings on the computer. Not exactly sure how it works, but after doing that, my computer was able to detect the radio and connect just fine. (If upon rebooting, you come to a window that asks whether or not you want to reinstall OSX, just "x" out of the window and select the restart option. Repeat a couple times).
- Reception/number of available stations has been great. The radio comes with a wire external antenna, but I haven't had to use it. I do live in a major city, in a 3rd (top) floor corner apartment with brick walls, so admittedly not a very challenging environment for reception.
- Sound: I was a little worried about not having the option of adjusting bass/treble because I always find myself tweaking these in electronics. However, I'm extremely pleased with the sound. I have listened mostly to classical music and NPR radio, as well as other genres (pop, rock, jazz, indie, folk). All sound well-balanced/nice and full/clear to me - neither tinny nor muddy. Really a pleasure to listen to. I do keep the radio on a metal cart, with plenty of space around it (i.e. nothing resting against it, etc.)
- Price: The price here does fluctuate quite a bit. So, if you’re unsure about paying so much more for bluetooth, just check back periodically. The price will drop down to that of the non-bluetooth version ;)
In summary, really really loving the look and sound.
Its looks are elegant and spare. The wood case and simple dials compliment the warmth of tone that sounds ever so much like a tube amp to my admittedly inexperienced ears. I know what sounds good to me and this sounds good to me. I keep 3 Sirius presets on my iMac and iPhone (SiriusXM Pops, Symphony Hall and Met Opera) and a local FM NPR station pulled in via the Tivoli itself. It's also incredibly good for listening to baseball games; those announcers' voices calling the game come through in tangible basses that make you question whether they might be inside this diminutive wood box. Truly striking sound.
I'd looked at the Tivoli Model One BT for a while, but the price kept me at bay. $260 seemed a bit more than I wanted to spend. Then I noticed the black finish model was only $180 and was direct from Amazon just like the other colors/finishes that appeared at $260. I wanted the walnut/beige, so I asked Amazon if they would honor $180 for it as well. They did. I then used a free Amazon $50 gift card bringing this purchase to only $130. Much more palatable.
Well built simplicity that does one thing well. Buy this.
PS another reviewer mentioned some hissing when the unit is on Bluetooth. In my experience, this happens when you have your device (eg, iPhone) plugged into a power source and sitting near the unit. Disconnect the iPhone from the charger and the unit is absolutely silent, no hissing.