Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 9, 2016
Given the price I paid, $450, I expected much more from these boots. First off, they are definitely made of a high quality leather. However, they are very narrow in all ways (side to side and top to bottom) and make my feet look "skinny." I wear a size 9 in most shoes but had to buy these in a size 7 after trying three different sizes. That's right, a size 7, and they still don't fit very well, but I wasn't going to order a size 6 1/2??? There is NO footbed in these boots, hence they are not comfortable at all. If I could go back, I would not buy these boots again. I have already moved on to other boots made by BedStu. I hope this helps in your decision.
8 people found this helpful
on December 28, 2016
These boots have been amazing, I waited to review until I had worn them for a while and so far they have held up amazingly. I'm not easy on shoes, they polish up really nicely and can be worn with a suit, but they also does down perfectly, I wear them more often with jeans and a tee shirt. the soles hold up really well, the only problem I've had is the 2 sets of shoe laces that came with the shoes have all broken, but that's the only bad things that's not worth crying over.
on March 8, 2016
Only problem I have with these is that the innersoles or whatever you want to call those things inside the boot they come off. So you've got this protrusion from your toe where there's cloth that's come undone so then you just have to pull it all out and you're basically left with a cork sole
2 people found this helpful
on February 24, 2018
I live in a tropical country so I bought these boots for times when I travel to colder locations. I have worn these boots 5 or maybe 6 times and the sole has come off from the upper in a single piece. The one time I wore them in slightly wet conditions, my socks were wet in less than 10minutes of walking in the rain. Ridiculously poor quality shoe construction with basically very cheap glue holding the boot together. Shocking that they feel they can charge $450 for a piece of garbage.
on February 16, 2014
This boot is long and narrow. I normally wear a US 8 and bought US 7.5. Fits good, snug if a bit long.

Beautiful boot. Very shiny finish, soft leather on top, old style classic looks. It is definitely a keeper. Love these boots
4 people found this helpful
on April 4, 2014
fit a bit large in the toe. I normally wear a 12, but went down to 11 in these and I think I may be able to get away with a 10.5 but I am worried about the width being to narrow. nice looking boots, quality leather. a good deal for $200. they should break in nicely.
4 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on January 15, 2015
First I love how it looks.
Second while it's true that it fits larger. I usually wear a 8.5 but got a 7.5 and length fits well
But the width for somewhat wide foot (D) like mine is tight.
Thought it's been only the second wear so far, I'm hoping it will stretch out.
Bare in mind that this was the same way when I got the Wolverines 1000 miles wingtip boots. Too like a month of wear for the width to stretch out.
on May 28, 2015
These boots are GORGEOUS. Yes, it's true that the picture doesn't do them justice (I ordered mine in cognac). You'll fall in love with them. But follow all the reviews and order a FULL SIZE DOWN. I'm a solid 9.5 in almost everything, so I ordered them in 8.5 and they fit me perfectly. Buy this pair of boots, you'll be glad you did!!!
on October 22, 2014
The only reason I say these fit 'as expected' is because I read all of the reviews saying to order a full size down. I did so and the boots fit perfectly. I cannot say enough about how amazing these boots are. Not only do they look like a million bucks, they also fit better than my most comfortable, already-broken-in shoes, and the quality is tip top. If the photo does it for you, go for it. You won't be disappointed. Again, ORDER A SIZE DOWN!
on January 9, 2016
Would have been a five star rating but they were too large and I had to return them.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question