Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 461 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 481 reviews
on April 2, 2015
These used to by my absolute favorite tank tops. I've purchased over a dozen of them via Amazon, and more through Ebay. However, I recently ordered a couple more and the ones I received are way too long now. They are so long they don't even work well as undershirts because they need to be tucked way too far down. You can't wear them like how they guy in the picture is wearing them because there's just too much material that bunches up around the waist if you don't tuck it in.

I've included a photo showing the old shorter shorter shirts and the new longer shirts.

I contacted the seller and they confirmed the manufacturer has changed the length of the shirts. They quickly offered me a refund, and I appreciate the great customer service. What I would like more than that is for these shirts to return to their original length. I've told the seller my opinion on the new length, and I hope that gets passed on to the manufacturer.

I won't be buying any more of these shirts as long as they are the new length. I've attached a picture showing the difference.
review image
66 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2015
Bought one about a while ago. Perfect tank top. They are a little tight but nevertheless, it was awesome. High-quality fabric, looks good, feels good, and cheap. The color was also perfect, pitch black.

Just recently bought a second pair, a little worried because reviews said it's no longer the same quality. and OH MY GOD! It's night and day. Read my earlier comments and put "not" in front of the words.

NOT high-quality fabric, does NOT feel or look good and NOT cheap. And for some reason, they're blue! I feel ripped off lol. Will never buying again seriously.
I never buy clothes on the internet but these shirts were so inexpensive, I figured it was a go. What a surprise! It is made of 100% cotton, stretches to fit snugly with fine vertical ribs and is double-stitched all the way around.

I wear a large shirt (42") and am just less than 6'-0". I purchased a medium and it works. Because it has a little length added, if and when I do wash it in hot water, it will have enough room to shrink. Plus the double stitching is nice, especially around the shoulder straps which are exactly 2" wide.

The fit is just so right, that whether my belly is a little big or when my chest is a little big, it seems to even things out. But the greatest thing about this shirt (other than the price and quality) is that it shows off my shoulder tattoo.

This elicits two responses from people:
1) "Did you pay for that"?
2) "How expensive is laser surgery"?
on December 2, 2016
perfect color for under side of my Nikki Sixx costume for my Motley Crue Tribute, Looks2Kill. Fits well and has lasted plenty of gigs, sweat, and washes so far.
on February 28, 2013
I've ordered about 6 of these tank tops so far.....I'm seriously in love with them. I've ordered 4 blacks 1 white and 1 grey. I ordered mediums (my size)

and they fit great EXCEPT the grey one. Not sure what the deal was with the grey one but it became super loose and baggy very quickly....not sure if

I got a bad one or if theres something different with the greys but the others keep their fit for quite a while and look damn good. I'll be ordering more

in the future
on April 21, 2017
If you're not picky about the a shirt being crooked then the shirts for you because the sewing job is awful
on July 3, 2016
My dad loves this shirt. It fit him really nice and didn't shrink like I thought it might. Great product for great price!!!
on April 4, 2017
Very nice. Shaped just like a shirt and works well. My big fat belly stays covered all of the time, and the ladies just go wild when they see me.
on April 28, 2017
I am very happy with the fit and the price of this tank top. Fits perfect and the price was great.
on April 23, 2017
Using this for my workouts, getting a lot of compliments!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.