Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 485 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 507 reviews
on November 21, 2015
Bought one about a while ago. Perfect tank top. They are a little tight but nevertheless, it was awesome. High-quality fabric, looks good, feels good, and cheap. The color was also perfect, pitch black.

Just recently bought a second pair, a little worried because reviews said it's no longer the same quality. and OH MY GOD! It's night and day. Read my earlier comments and put "not" in front of the words.

NOT high-quality fabric, does NOT feel or look good and NOT cheap. And for some reason, they're blue! I feel ripped off lol. Will NOT purchase again!
on May 22, 2017
The shirt fit me fine and was long enough to tuck in and stay tucked in. I'm 6'3" and it's hard to find a shirt that stays in when you bend over or reach up. The quality of the cloth is about average for this type of shirt. Not the cheapest or the best. However, the stitching was a disappointment. In the picture, you can see where on the one side, it was stitched about 70% correct, and then the last part wrong. Hard to get a good picture of this. And on the other side it was folded over all the way, then stitched to the other piece which then sticks up. Very disappointed that something like this passed quality control. Also, the label says Pro5. That doesn't matter to me other than it doesn't match the name on the description.
review image
I never buy clothes on the internet but these shirts were so inexpensive, I figured it was a go. What a surprise! It is made of 100% cotton, stretches to fit snugly with fine vertical ribs and is double-stitched all the way around.

I wear a large shirt (42") and am just less than 6'-0". I purchased a medium and it works. Because it has a little length added, if and when I do wash it in hot water, it will have enough room to shrink. Plus the double stitching is nice, especially around the shoulder straps which are exactly 2" wide.

The fit is just so right, that whether my belly is a little big or when my chest is a little big, it seems to even things out. But the greatest thing about this shirt (other than the price and quality) is that it shows off my shoulder tattoo.

This elicits two responses from people:
1) "Did you pay for that"?
2) "How expensive is laser surgery"?
on May 1, 2015
This looks absolutely nothing like what arrived in the mail other than the color. It's cut square across the bottom and looks more like a man bra for men with gynecomastia. How disappointing that I ordered 4 more in different colors. I ordered a size larger than suggested and it was still too small. I honestly don't think a 12 year old girl could squeeze into this thing. Really disappointed. Oh well, I can always cut them up and use them for dish rags.
on December 2, 2016
perfect color for under side of my Nikki Sixx costume for my Motley Crue Tribute, Looks2Kill. Fits well and has lasted plenty of gigs, sweat, and washes so far.
on September 15, 2015
I was attracted to this top because of the beautiful, rich color.
I ordered it for my husband (5'11", 197lbs, great shape, very muscular). We ordered the largest size.
When we received the shirt a few days after ordering, we were a bit disappointed with the fit. It was beyond skin tight, and unlike other tanks/undershirts like it, there isn't much stretch or give to it. He was able to wear it a few times, before giving it to me.
I washed it in cold water only, and only hung dry, and it still shrunk.
I now wear it comfortably as an under shirt. It is far too thin to wear alone. It is great for layering.
Make sure you order 1 or 2 sizes bigger than you would normally wear.
on April 2, 2015
These used to by my absolute favorite tank tops. I've purchased over a dozen of them via Amazon, and more through Ebay. However, I recently ordered a couple more and the ones I received are way too long now. They are so long they don't even work well as undershirts because they need to be tucked way too far down. You can't wear them like how they guy in the picture is wearing them because there's just too much material that bunches up around the waist if you don't tuck it in.

I've included a photo showing the old shorter shorter shirts and the new longer shirts.

I contacted the seller and they confirmed the manufacturer has changed the length of the shirts. They quickly offered me a refund, and I appreciate the great customer service. What I would like more than that is for these shirts to return to their original length. I've told the seller my opinion on the new length, and I hope that gets passed on to the manufacturer.

I won't be buying any more of these shirts as long as they are the new length. I've attached a picture showing the difference.
review image
77 comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 27, 2016
I purchased 2 of these shirts on 12/20/2015 and immediately loved them....Good quality, good fit, etc. I liked them so much that I hit buy again (this time 3) on 4/29/2016. Now I assumed that I would get the same shirts since I was "buying again"....NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!! I should have known something was wrong when I saw that they came from China. ABSOLUTE WASTE OF MONEY.... They looked like a child's size, and the quality was awful.....I am so disappointed.
I think that if you order these, that you will be gambling....don't do it. I would like to get some of the ones that I got the first time, but the gamble is not worth it.
on April 22, 2016
I've never said this about a shirt but I just don't like the way it feels. I'm no expert but I think it's cheap fabric--maybe it will improve after multiple washes? But I will not purchase again, would advise others against purchasing, especially since you only get one (I had wrongfully assumed this was a pack) and for around the same cost, you can get a few that are more comfortable to wear.

It also took about ten days longer than the rest of my order (which was fulfilled elsewhere) to get here but I have no idea why. Doesn't really affect the product itself, just thought prospective customers would like to know that.
on April 29, 2014
It is no doubt the best tank top I've ever had. Nonetheless there are some things one should know about it. First, it's really long. Obviously, it's made also as women's house-clothing, so if you're not going to tuck it in - think twice before making a choice. When tucked in, it looks a bit clumsy in the waist because of it's fit - not all along straight, but narrow at the waist and slightly widening in the hips. So if you wanted a tank top to be tight you'd naturally order one size down (in my case M instead of L). It will be tight up, but a bit loose down because of high waist. This is the case with my red and grey shirts. The navy one fits better. I followed the advice from Dan (Dec. 6, 2013) and ordered XL instead of M. It does prove to be exactly the same in chest and 2 inches longer. Now the waist gets lower and shirt hugs the body much better.
BTW, the grey one has a flaw in strap stitches, but not very substantial. All in all the quality is high, the top is comfortable and looks very stylish. Exercising in gym I do not feel any inconvenience. Going to order one or two more.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.