Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 90% Nylon 10% Spandex
- Elastic closure
- Features ruched center for a more comfortable fit!
- One Size fits S/M/L. Measurements - Width Unstretched: 24in, Fully Stretched: 42in.
- Each 6 Pack has 1 Neon Yellow, 1 Neon Pink, 1 Orange, 1 Yellow, 1 Magenta, and 1 Purple
- Materials: 90% Nylon 10% Spandex
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
There's no denying that dresses and tops with low armholes have a certain allure, but a good bandeau is a must-have in order to be comfortable in said clothes. Luckily, this 5-pack of bras comes in every color you need to look perfect. Crafted from a nylon-spandex blend, they're seamless and stretchy for a smooth fit no matter what you wear over them. The front panel is double layered for greater support and a better fit, and the padding is removable for the shape you desire.
- Product Dimensions: 11.7 x 6.5 x 3.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00K0TI0OO
- Item model number: 90_i1an1slagenen
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 29, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These are for my teen, who wears a 34B and they fit her well. She likes to wear them under tanks, you can see the color at the armhole and sometimes along the back but that does not bother her.
They are pretty wide in the back. I would say a 36B (with the pads) and 36C (without) would probably be the maximum to be comfortable. I have no idea how the other reviewer with a 40DD managed to get into them, that’s a little larger than my size and I pretty much look like an exploded can of biscuits if I try to put one on. They say hand wash. I washed them in a bra bag and dripped dry. The inserts do come out in the wash, so be sure to use a lingerie bag. They are pretty easy to put back in.
For the price these are a good deal. Not much support but reasonable coverage.