Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 27, 2012
When I looked at these leggings straight out of the package, I was nervous. They looked so small. I thought they would be hard to put on and leave me with a muffin top. I WAS WRONG! These leggings were easy to put on and the waistband is so smooth and didn't cause a muffin top. They are so comfortable. I wore them on a very hot day and didn't suffer for it. Highly recommend this brand and will definitely by this brand again. I am five feet and three inches tall and approximately 135 lbs. I mention that because these leggings are one size fits most.
22 comments| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 2, 2014
I bought these in ankle length. The good thing about these leggings is that they fit as expected. I was worried, as I'm tall and curvy at 5'11 and 170lbs. However, they fit great. Long enough to fit my mile long legs, and not too tight, but not too loose either. My thighs are huge, and the stitching on the inseam looks delicate so I'm worried they might rip there. But for the price, it's not too bad. Now the horrible thing about these leggings is that the black ones bleed color like crazy. When I first tried them on, within five minutes they were staining my hands blueish/black. So I thought okay, maybe a wash will help. Well, it didn't. Everything my leggings touched (cloth beige car seats, my white socks, my nephew's grey pants, a beige carpet) got a blue tint to it. And I mean EVERYTHING, and it was very noticeable. I was so upset. So then I spent the next 2 days (I really like these leggings despite the bleeding color and wanted to keep them) washing them probably half a dozen times hoping it would help and that they wouldn't fall apart in the washer. The color bleeding isn't as extreme anymore, but it's still there so I only get to wear them working out with other dark clothes so they won't rub off and color anything. Being the price was decent and they are super comfy, and long enough (a challenge I have every time I buy pants) I kept them and try to stay away from light objects that my leggings will turn colors. So beware when you first wear them.
on December 26, 2016
Love, Love, Love these capri leggings!! Super soft feel, just the right amount of elasticity, and a 2-1/2 inch waistband. These are everything I want in capri leggings! I will DEFINITELY be buying more of these. Great product, and the price is right! You will :LOVE these!!! (Yummy fit!)
UPDATE: I did love these at first (5 stars), however, during the first wearing, a HUGE run developed, running from the crotch seam up to the waistband, and it is 1/2 inch wide! Of course, they still feel great, so I suppose I'll wear them until they actually fall apart, but probably won't order again. Who knows? It could just be a fluke.
I love pink. Obnoxiously love pink. So when I found these in hot pink, I immediately snagged them.

These really are more of a cross between a legging and a tight, which is exactly what I like. More substance than a tight, but not all the extra weight/heat you might find in some leggings. And then the color! It's absolutely perfect!

However, I found that the band rides higher than I would expect for a "low-rise" legging - around my belly button instead of at my hips. No problem, I don't really wear low-rise anyway. Also, although I am 5'6", the legs are LONG. If I'm not careful to smooth everything out, they will bunch at the ankles. And then the bigger issue is that it seems they have snagged transverse, creating a run going around the circumference of my thigh. I've never seen leggings/tights do that, though it's easily concealed and probably won't result in even more runs (hopefully?).

Overall, I'm pretty pleased with the leggings. Just be warned that they might end up a little baggy on you if you are shorter than 5'6".
on February 18, 2016
I ordered these to wesr under a Roman Empress costume which was a little too sheer and white.
They fit perfect. I was really concerned with ordering leggings through Amazon, because I'm a bigger girl but these work great.
I'm 5'4 and 200 lbs, with most of my weight in my hips and thighs. Given I wasn't concerned with the length, these may be a little short for some peoples liking. They come to about an half an inch below my ankle. So if you prefer longer items, that may bother you, especially if you have a larger height than myself or even just long legs.

They are relatively thick. Not the cheap material you get where you worry too much about ripping it. The ARE still see through, even on smaller people. WHITE LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS. DO NOT DO THIS PLEASE.

Overall it was a good purchase, would order this brand again if the occasion arose.
on November 27, 2017
I was looking for green tights to go with these great boots I have but I couldn't find the right color tights. A friend had a pair of these Olive Green leggings on and I realized they are the color I am looking for. The picture on this listing shows a VERY different color. She assured me that this is what she ordered. Sure enough, the Olive Green leggings are quite a bit darker than what the picture shows (see my pictures) - and they are indeed just the color I am looking for. I am 5'1" and they fit perfectly - and are just the right length to tuck into a pair of low socks with my boots.
review imagereview image
on January 21, 2016
I purchased these leggings to use under a dance costume and ultimately chose this item over others because of the great price. Due to reading other reviews, I expected them to be more like tights rather than leggings (which was preferable, since most other styles were fleece lined and I certainly did not want to be dancing in fleece lined tights). So yes, they are more like thick tights as opposed to leggings.

My disappointment came with the fact that they kept falling/sliding off whenever I moved around and I had to keep pulling them up. Were they too small? Too big? Too low? I'm not sure, but as a 5'2'' size 4/6 I didn't think I had too much of an outlying body type either way to wear these. I was able to wear them (since I was wearing a skirt over them- so no worries of any wardrobe malfunctions) but I don't think I'll be wearing them again.

I loved the feel to them- the stretch and softness- but they just didn't fit as expected.
on June 16, 2015
Please be aware, these are leggings, not pants. I see so many ladies trying to pass leggings as pants. They are NOT the same.
With that said, they are opaque, but if you bend over or squat, they will become more sheer which is standard with many leggings. For a one size fits all, they fit very nicely. I am a standard size 6 in everything with a pear shaped body and they are comfy and not constricting at all. Of course this will vary by body types and sizes.
It could easy to get a run in them if you have a snag in your nail. you may end up kissing your leggings goodbye if you get anything caught on the fabric. They are made out of nylon- best way to describe the texture is that of really thick pantyhose. Overall, if these are treated delicately like pantyhose and worn as leggings should be, then anyone could be happy with them. I intend to buy one or two more pair for the warmer months.
on June 15, 2012
Other reviewers mentioned how these were not like leggings and you couldn't wear them without a skirt or very long top and I completely agree. While they are less opaque than Target tights, they are definitely not leggings.

The thing I am MOST disappointed in is the 'no size.' When I shop in plus-size, no size means that the leggings fit comfortably without too much pressure and no issues with muffin tops. I'm a size 14 and while I can get these on, they are in no way comfortable and I have to spend a few minutes arranging my body inside of the leggings so that the bulges are where I want them. If you are under a size 10, you should be fine. Otherwise, buyer beware.
22 comments| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 16, 2017
I really, really like these. Originally purchased for 80s night at our local dance studio, going as Olivia Newton John in her "Let's Get Physical" video. These are so soft and comfortable, particularly at the waist. No squeeze, no muffin top, no pinch. Smooth fitting under the white leotard. I may get more of these to wear under my casual dresses when the weather turns cooler...they're that nice.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.