Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 106 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 111 reviews
on May 8, 2013
I ordered these pants for working out and yoga. I'm 5'9" and usually wear about a 12 in jeans and lrg/x-lrg in pants. I ordered a large in purple. They are long which is nice for my height, but they seem to run a size or half size larger. The fold over waist is really loose around my hips, even just out of the package. They become baggy (except around my behind) after wearing for a short time. The material is also really thin, almost cheap. I wouldn't wear these in public because when the material is taught, it's a little sheer. I probably wouldn't order again.
on January 10, 2017
I absolutely love these pants. The same size has gotten me through all 9 months of pregnancy and I plan to continue to wear them after delivery. Again, just one size! No matter how big my stomach has gotten, these pants have stretched to fit me extremely comfortably. At 9 months pregnant, these are actually the only pants I'm still wearing. I bought several extra pairs. Highly recommend!
on February 3, 2016
I was actually pleasantly surprised by these pants. I typically wear an xl but had to order the large because I was able to get the two pack in navy & olive at an absolutely great price. They definitely run true to size, as they're a little snug on me, but I'm currently trying to lose some weight so hopefully they'll fit perfect soon (fingers crossed!).. of course, these aren't the most high end pants in the world, but for the price, they're made well enough, comfortable, and great for lounging, exercising, yoga, etc. They're a little sheer, but not too bad. I saw other reviews that said they're totally see through, but that's not the case with mine at all. I would be fine to wear them out in public.. all in all, I'm very satisfied with these pants and would order again!
on January 2, 2013
Fabulous fit, feel, softness. The color of this grey pair and a brown pair I ordered are beautiful. I purchased, with similarly well-cut and attractive, yoga tops just to lounge in. This grey set is so beautiful I wore it with gorgeous, long earrings (I had intended to wear with a fancy dress) and nice grey nail polish - to go celebrate my birthday in!!! along with cute suede boots. It was cold, wet and rainy and these pants were just perfect. The cut, which is low rise (LOVE) and fold-over (LOVE!) is sublime. Utterly comfy. I have many pairs of yoga pants; none like these. I should stress that I wear them for comfort. To me, in my serious exercise days, they would have been too hot for my workouts, I think. (I can only think they are wool with perhaps some lycra.) They are flattering, versatile and gorgeous. If you are a lazy bones like me, you will live in them! Or celebrate your birthday in them!
on November 8, 2013
I bought these because i'm pregnant. (6 1/2 months 155lbs) i needed some pants that werent just sweat pants considering my jeans no longer fit. I saw the reviews saying it is a size larger than normal. i'm usually about a medium so i got a medium and they are definitely big! for me anyway. Kept sliding down my bum. Also i'm in-between 5'6" and 5'7" and was hoping they would be long enough. Which they are ok in length. They go to my ankle at least. Which doesnt make me happy. most my height is in my legs. i like loooooooooooong pants that go over my feet. So these are decent quality i would say if you're shorter its worth it. but for taller girls maybe look for something else. I had no problem with these being to thin or getting holes easy like some of the reviews. They are just a little to big in the waist for me and just a tad to short. if those werent the issue i would give these pants 5 stars. very comfy and look good.
on January 16, 2013
These pants are so comfortable and just the right thickness. Not so sheer I'm scared to wear them out in public but not heavy enough to have me sweating & miserable here in So Cal if I get any exercise at all. They are long enough, which is rare for me to find--I have a drawer with a bunch of too short yoga & lounge pants that cost me a lot more than these did. The only thing I can say is that they run a little large..but honestly, I'm not going to complain too much over wearing a medium vs a large. Going to buy more in some of the other colors today!
on April 15, 2013
These pants are interesting. They are made of a fabric that isn't very thin but doesn't seem to be extremely durable either. They are very comfortable and will be great for wearing around the house. I ordered the small and they aren't too tight or too long and I'm 5'3. I'm not sure I will wear these out since they are on thinner side. I was hoping they were going to be more like yoga pant material, but that's not the case. I warn that these pants show all bumps and dips in your legs, so if you're like me and have little dimples in your butt or are not exceptionally tone, they will show all of it. Also the color isn't what i expected. Maybe I had the wrong idea of what burgundy looked like, but these are pinkish red color. Not at all what it looks like in the picture. I was expecting more of redish brown. But that's a minor detail. Overall I like these pants and will fully enjoy hanging around the house in them.
on November 9, 2013
This is made out of a jersey, t-shirt like material. Not your stretchy spandex. Therefore it does not have a snug fitting. I think that's why other reviews claim the cut is larger than sized. It just "feels" looser because of the cotton jersey doesn't squeeze you like spandex. After wearing them for a few hours, they tend to fall down my hips as the cotton loses it elasticity around my belly. They were too long for my 5'2" frame, but so are all other yoga pants I have bought. I had to hem 1.5". Material is thin, see-thru. I got the white. Very sexy if you want to show your butt off in a thong. lol! Hubby loves them, and I get many appreciated looks from men when I wear them in public.
on November 18, 2014
This is something I would have to wear around the house and not in public. I have muscular thighs and bottom, and unfortunately these pants were not flattering on me at all in those areas because the material is thin and my panty line was very obvious. I'm keeping the pants anyway because they are comfy to lounge around in. I'm 5'4", about 120 pounds, and usually I'm an XS-S. I ordered S in these pants. I would have tried a Medium if I had known Small would look weird on me in certain areas.
on January 7, 2014
I bought a pair of these (burgundy in size med) about a year ago, and LOVED them. They were long, and good quality. I'm 5-8 and have a 32inch inseam, so it's hard to find these type (or any really) of pants long enough. I wore out my pair, and ordered a second pair. The pair I just received are very thin!! I can see skin! They are much shorter and cheeper made. After one washing in cool, and a tumble dry on low...they fit my daughter who is a size 2and 5-2. She will wear them as pjs as they are way to thin for public viewing, and she prefers not to double up with a legging under.