ToHLo 20000mAh LED Display 4.2A Output 2 Port Portable Power Bank Battery Charger External Battery Pack for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy and Tablet
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- High Capacity: Real 20000mAh Portable Charger, charges the iPhone 6 almost 8 times, the Galaxy S6 6 times, iPad mini4 2 times and other smartphones multiple times.
- Compact Portable: Same power, half size, unmatched reliability (5.8*2.87*0.66in, 13.01oz). Slim and sleek like iPhone6 enough to hold in your hand, your best choice for your pocket.
- Stylish Design: Smart Digital LED display ensures easy check and accurate battery capacity (90% of all other power banks never have this feature). Aviation Aluminum body design (perfect metal feel/perfect size/perfect technology).
- Ultra Safe Protection: It adopts the Polymer Battery(the safest battery type so far), effectively prevent overcharge, overcurrent and short circuits, ensuring complete reliability.
- Dual USB Outputs: 2 Port Output is all 2.1A, work for iPhone, Android smartphone etc. And 2.1A port perfect for iPad, Android tablet and other high-power devices. 2.1A Port is making it charge faster and powerful than the others. Dual USB ports can convenient to charge 2 equipments at a time you can simultaneously charge your for iPad and for iPhone (or charging other Android tablet and smart phone at the same time).
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
• A Power Bank that has texture appearance;
• A Power Bank that has good taste and fashion;
• A Power Bank that is necessary in your bag;
• A Power Bank that is a best gift for friend;
• A Power Bank that portable to carry and functional.
• Charger power bank 1.5 hours with 1C electricity and DC/12V, test result: do not smoke, without fire, don't explode, natural temperature, for ordinary battery don't have security.
• Tested by 60°C temperature, test result: without fire, don’t explode, outside of battery the temperature <50°C, for ordinary battery don't have security.
Quick Charging Function:
• Output1/2: 5V/2.1A can charge iPhone 6 within 1h;
• Input: 5V/2A can be full filled within 8h;
• Battery Type: Polymer battery
• Shell Material: Aluminum Case
• Capacity: 20000mAh
• Color: Black, Blue, Sliver
• Input: 5V/2A
• Output1: 5V/2.1A
• Output2: 5V/2.1A
• Dimension: 148*73*17mm
• Accessories: Micro USB Cable
• Support devices: Smart Phones/ipod/ipad/mp3/mp4/bluetooth
• 1*Portable power bank
• 1*USB cable
• 1*User Manual
• 1*Velvet Pouch
• The power bank is not full when you use it for the first time, it's normal, so please charge it fully before using it;
• When the power bank can’t be recharged, please click the power button or replug the cable to activate the unit;
• We provide 7*24 hours online service, If you meet any question, don't worry, please feel free to contact us instead of leave a negative product review. We will always be responsible for your item. Thanks for your kindness.(Email:Zhumail2016516@yahoo.com).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It if weren't for the falsely capacity claimed, I really like this device. It has two high capacity output ports, and has a really good feel and size to it. The LED display is very useful to get an idea of how much capacity is left (or was used). I wouldn't put too much stock in the LED display's value (it does't seem fully linear), but it is a good at-a-glance indicator of general charge level (much better than 4 or 5 LEDs).
The specifications on the input requirements are a little confusing. One place it says 5V 1A, and another place it says 5V 2A. With the supplied cable, I saw as high as 1.6A charge current, but it definitely slowed down as the device filled up. The average charge current was more like 1A over the very long charging session. It would have been much nicer if this could have maintained a 2A charge over the full charging session which could have reduced the charging time by 1/2 or so.
So, overall this is a decent power bank, but is relatively slow to charge and does NOT contain 20000 mAh of energy.
Build Quality: The unit has a metal case which seems fairly sturdy. While I wouldn’t recommend abusing it, it doesn’t seem fragile. The USB ports all seem to be good and not loose or anything like that. I did have a problem with the first unit where that was purchased, the battery pack inside the unit seemed to be loose, but the manufacturer’s service was excellent. I contacted them via email and they arranged for a replacement that shipped out promptly and arrived 3 days after the original. Occasionally every manufacturer has a defect slip through, and how they handle those situations is important and they did so with flying colors. Being constructed of metal the unit is on the heavier side.
Use testing: I really like the digital percent readout, much more informative than the standard 3 dots. I placed a static load on both ports and they both delivered ~2.1 amps current at 4.95 – 4.98 volts which is good. The unit charges with a 2A wall charger (not included). The metal case helped distribute the heat generated from charging, almost acing like a pseudo heatsink.
Doing the math, it should charge my Google Pixel from a battery percentage of 0% to 100% roughly seven times. Factor in some inefficiency, and lets call this number five times. I would be fully content if this CONSERVATIVE figure represented the reality, but reality is NOWHERE NEAR five full re-charges.
Suspecting this after a few uses, I did an experiment where I charged this battery pack to 100% and then let my Google Pixel battery reach 0%. With the battery pack's digital display reading "100%", I plugged it into my Pixel and let it start charging. As its sat and charged, I've calculated that the digital percentage readout on the battery pack has decreased 1% for every 1.4% that the battery percentage readout on my phone screen increases. From this, we can conclude that this battery pack is only capable of charging my phone from dead 1.4 times. That is unacceptable.
So, given that this battery pack should charge my phone from dead FIVE full times (and again; that's being conservative), and in reality it charges it LESS THAN TWO TIMES, I think its safe to call this product extremely poor. On top of that, it's bulky and its a cheap design. With any battery pack, you sacrifice lightness for added charge capacity, and this thing is HEAVY.
It looks like, at the very least, I received a defective unit. Either way, I want a full refund.
UPDATE: The battery actually only charged my phone 1.3 times before running out completely. Utter garbage. Do not buy any products from this company. I want a refund.