- Paperback: 148 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (December 6, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1456353373
- ISBN-13: 978-1456353377
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,038,021 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Toad and I: From Toad Suck Country Paperback – December 6, 1999
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
In 1976 while training to be a financial advisor, Milton inadvertently drew a cartoon. Before he knew it, he had a real hobby! About 5 years later he met The Toad. What a motivator. The Toad inspired him to name his cartoon Toad Suck Country so he might be able to get it published. Sure enough he then had 20 papers running his cartoons. In 1995, his cartoon placed third in the Better Newspaper Contest sponsored by the Arkansas Press Association. He then published three books of his cartoons.