Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Toas-Tite Aluminum Sandwich Grill
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Replica of the 1949 original, the Toas-Tite® comes in fun retro-inspired packaging that includes a reprint of the instructions and recipe book from the original Toas-Tite.
- Toas-Tite makes pocket-style toasted sandwiches, snacks and desserts; like ham and cheese, western omelets, sweet s'mores, pizza, fruit pies and more, in just a few of minutes.
- Proudly made in the USA, from sturdy cast aluminum with steel rods and hardwood handles.
- Great nostalgic gift; perfect for people of all ages, especially when cooking with kids; easy to clean; hand wash in warm, soapy water.
- Works on gas, electric and glass-top stoves, in the fireplace, fire pit, BBQ grill and campfires.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Toas-Tite Grill Sandwich maker makes a luscious, juicy, savory sandwich, hot and toasted while sealing the delicious filling inside the hot golden toast. The Toas-Tite is packaged in a retro box along with reprints of the original instruction and recipe booklets. Sandwich maker can be used over gas or electric stove, electric hot plate, outdoor grill, fireplace or picnic bonfire. Quickly turns two ordinary slices of bread and your favorite sandwich filling into a hot, sealed toasted sandwich. Before first use, aluminum grids should be cured by wiping vegetable oil over the inside surface of each grid. Next, preheat the Toas-Tite grill with a moderate heat to cure—now the fun can begin. It recalls a nostalgic era for many baby boomers and their parents. Proudly made in the USA from sturdy aluminum with steel rods and hardwood handles. Hand wash recommended.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easily one of the worst products I've bought on Amazon, or maybe anywhere. I grew up on Toaster Tites, having them probably 3-5 times a week for oh so many years growing up, and then when i was on my own. When i saw this, i was all pumped up. I got it, and finally used it today. I did as they said and wiped it with vegetable oil, even put a bit of Pam w Olive Oil on both sides as well. However when i cooked my first one, the bread stuck to both sides and i have a huge mess. I may, or may not, try to scrub it, clean it and try once more. Or i may just put it in the LOSS column and accept that you can't win 'em all.