Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Toastabags Reusable Non-Stick Sandwich/Snack "In ..." and save 59% off the $9.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Toastabags Reusable Non-Stick Sandwich/Snack "In Toaster" Grilling Bags, 2 Pack
|Price:||$9.12 + $0.77 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfectly Toasted Sandwiches with No Mess No Fuss
- Easy to Use and Clean, Quick and Reusable
- Perfect for Families on the Go
- Great for College Students in Need of a Quick and Healthy Snack
- Pack of 2 reusable bags
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Each reusable Toastabag makes perfectly toasted sandwiches and other snacks with no mess in most toasters and toaster ovens. Comes in set of two, each reusable up to 100 times. Make toasted sandwiches quickly or heat up leftover pizza, chicken nuggets, and more without anything falling down into your toaster! Easy to use and clean, and makes a hassle-free snack in just minutes. Size: 6.5”x6.3”. Distributed by Planit Products USA.
Top customer reviews
1) I don't use butter when making a grilled cheese in them. Someone complained that butter got all over the inside of the bag. What did you expect? If I want a buttery, greasy grilled cheese, I will use a pan (yes, those are delicious too). If I want a healthier, crisp grilled cheese that is finished in 1 minute without having to wash a pan, I use this.
2) I don't know what bread you are using that doesn't fit, but my bread fits just fine. I usually use a nutty wheat bread from the grocery store.
3) I typically get 20-25 sandwiches per bag before I throw them away. I don't know how often you eat grilled cheese, but that is well over a years worth of grilled cheese for me. For $7 and some change, that's well worth it to me.
We used these a few times until the novelty wore off and since then they have stayed in the cabinet. Also, they have a finite number of uses - you can't use them forever.
These bags are absolutely wonderful! A good friend told me about them and I had to try them. She uses the bags in a regular toaster and I use them in a toaster oven and we both get optimal results. My family has used them for re-heating sandwiches, muffins, even pancakes. I have only tried it once on gluten free pizza and twice on regular pizza it comes out almost as if freshly baked. My son wants me to try fries and chicken nuggets next. I won't be wasting food because of microwaving to sogginess! I did however find that when making a grilled cheese sandwich to only light butter the bread so that it does not stick to the bag. The bread we use is a gluten free bread so it fits very nicely in the bag. You don't have to squish it into the bag. I receive this product at a reduced price to try. I really enjoyed using it.
I haven't tried to make anything like a grilled cheese with them, but they are sturdy and will definitely hold up to washings--I think they will be fine. (I generally make my grilled sandwiches on the stove--but these will be handy for traveling when that isn't an option.)
This is going to make traveling much easier--I still have to bring my own breads--but at least I don't have to worry about cross-contamination.