Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $0.07 shipping
+ $5.03 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Toastabags Reusable Non-Stick Sandwich/Snack "In Toaster" Grilling Bags, 2 Pack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfectly Toasted Sandwiches with No Mess No Fuss
- Easy to Use and Clean, Quick and Reusable
- Perfect for Families on the Go
- Great for College Students in Need of a Quick and Healthy Snack
- Pack of 2 reusable bags
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Each reusable Toastabag makes perfectly toasted sandwiches and other snacks with no mess in most toasters and toaster ovens. Comes in set of two, each reusable up to 100 times. Make toasted sandwiches quickly or heat up leftover pizza, chicken nuggets, and more without anything falling down into your toaster! Easy to use and clean, and makes a hassle-free snack in just minutes. Size: 6.5”x6.3”. Distributed by Planit Products USA.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) I don't use butter when making a grilled cheese in them. Someone complained that butter got all over the inside of the bag. What did you expect? If I want a buttery, greasy grilled cheese, I will use a pan (yes, those are delicious too). If I want a healthier, crisp grilled cheese that is finished in 1 minute without having to wash a pan, I use this.
2) I don't know what bread you are using that doesn't fit, but my bread fits just fine. I usually use a nutty wheat bread from the grocery store.
3) I typically get 20-25 sandwiches per bag before I throw them away. I don't know how often you eat grilled cheese, but that is well over a years worth of grilled cheese for me. For $7 and some change, that's well worth it to me.
We used these a few times until the novelty wore off and since then they have stayed in the cabinet. Also, they have a finite number of uses - you can't use them forever.
These bags are absolutely wonderful! A good friend told me about them and I had to try them. She uses the bags in a regular toaster and I use them in a toaster oven and we both get optimal results. My family has used them for re-heating sandwiches, muffins, even pancakes. I have only tried it once on gluten free pizza and twice on regular pizza it comes out almost as if freshly baked. My son wants me to try fries and chicken nuggets next. I won't be wasting food because of microwaving to sogginess! I did however find that when making a grilled cheese sandwich to only light butter the bread so that it does not stick to the bag. The bread we use is a gluten free bread so it fits very nicely in the bag. You don't have to squish it into the bag. I receive this product at a reduced price to try. I really enjoyed using it.
The one thing I learned, DON'T PUT BUTTER ON YOUR BREAD (you don't need butter). It didn't mention that in the instructions.... so I ended up messing up 2 of my bags on the first use, luckily I had ordered 2 packs.
PURCHASE YOURS TODAY... YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!
Also, you can just rinse them out or put them in the dishwasher to keep them clean.
One critisim is if you like to butter your outside bread pieces, it is very hard to keep sandwich in tact and put in bag. Works fine otherwise and no watching or flipping over . Done when toaster bobs up.