Toastess TFC-25T Silhouette 800-Watt Personal-Size Coffeemaker with Stainless-Steel Travel Mug
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 800-watt single-cup coffeemaker quickly brews one cup at a time
- Permanent nylon coffee filter; produces hot water for tea, hot cocoa, and more
- 15-ounce stainless-steel thermal travel mug with non-slip grip and tight-fitting lid
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning; convenient "on/off" indicator light
- Measures 7 by 6-1/2 by 12 inches; 2-year limited warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DOMU Brands LLC||Neil Enterprises, Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||7.6 x 7.3 x 12.6 in||10 x 6.8 x 6.8 in||6.4 x 8.1 x 11.4 in||3.7 x 5.3 x 7.3 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Plastic||stainless-steel||Stainless steel|
|Volume Capacity Name||15 ounces||16 ounces||14 ounces||16 ounces|
Includes a 15-ounce(450 ml) stainless steel thermal travel mug with non-slip grip. Fits most car cup holders. No paper filters required. Includes permanent nylon coffee filter. Tight fitting lid,with open/close tab, prevents spills. Removable drip tray for easy cleaning.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This coffee maker is a BREEZE to clean, just rinse out the permanent filter-no other mess involved) even for someone as lazy as me, and works impressively fast. I am still in awe of the fact that seconds after I turn it on, it is pouring HOT HOT coffee into my cup. It is also a simple enough design that I can trust my roommates to use it without worrying they'll break it...(and also cheap enough that it wouldn't matter terribly if they did)
The only other mug I have used with it is as tall as the one included and I would caution against using a cup/mug that isn't tall, as I suspect there would be some splatter.
Another feature I love is that it is incredibly easy to use it as a water-heater; even if you need more than 15 oz., it works fast enough that you can just use it multiple times.
All in all, I am completely satisfied and have no complaints whatsoever. (I have had it for about a month, during which I've used it about 4 times a week)
After reading the other poor reviews for this item, I was a little skeptical, but bought it anyways because it is the only one I could find that fit my existing mug. I just got it in the mail today and I love it. I used it for a cup of hot chocolate earlier, and just finished my first cup of coffee from it just now. I'll address all the previous reviews that made me skeptical:
1. Coffee Not Hot Enough: I thought it was a perfect temperature. It was not scalding hot, just a little too hot to be comfortable to drink right away. I add creamer to mine anyways, and after that it was perfect. It was by no means cold.
2. Machine Stays On: I read the directions and it said to unplug it unless being used, so I really haven't had a chance to experience this. I only plug it in when I am using it, just to be safe.
3. Splattering: I actually haven't used the cup they provided yet, but rather a much shorter mug, with which I saw no splattering. Maybe a spot on the back, but definitely not enough to complain about or even notice without looking for it. I'm sure using the cup supplied would eliminate this, but I didn't see enough splattering to make a difference anyways.
4. Time: I don't see how anyone can complain about the time it takes to make a cup of coffee in this thing. From the time I plugged it in and pushed the button down to start, it made a quiet whirring noise from deep within the machine for about ten seconds, and then for twenty seconds filled my cup. Quiet and fast, I love it!
5. Overflow: Anyone who complained about the machine overflowing is an idiot. If you fill up your cup or mug with the amount of water you want, pour that into the well, replace the cup under the machine, and then start, you can't overflow the cup. Whatever water you put in is what you get out. Don't put in more water than your cup can hold and it won't overflow. This is a single cup machine, it runs until it runs out of water. Put the right amount of water in.
I have only two complaints. First, I got this product and it was mildly damaged despite being labeled as "New." It was in new packaging, but the corner of one of the feet it stands on was chipped off, as was a corner of the lid that overhangs. Nothing to make it inoperable, but a cosmetic annoyance. Not enough to make me return it. Also, I can't figure out how to take off the flap on the bottom that catches any excess drips after I take my cup out. I looked through the manual and couldn't find information on it, nor could I find it online. If anyone knows, please let me know! The front lifts up, but I don't want to apply so much pressure trying to take it off that I break it!
Overall, I would recommend this product. If you like your coffee so hot that it severely burns your lip and you like to wait for it to cool down, this is not the machine for you. If you like to brew one cup for yourself that you can drink right away at a nice, comfortable temperature, this is something you might like.
was displeased with it, was not enough to fill my coffee mug.
It was just enough to fill a tea sized cup.
I then bought this unit, that provides 15oz of coffee.
Fills my coffee mug with a little left over.
Note: you can add just a tad more water, to provide
two cups of 8oz coffee.
Very well constructed unit, and also looks great on the counter.
Also take note, it does shut off automatically once coffee
finishes brewing, which is approximately a quick 2 1/2 minutes.
Works well, and makes a great cup of coffee.
Finally, great coffee at work, one cup at time.