Tobeape 50-inch iPhone Tripod, Aluminum Universal Camera Tripod with Cell Phone Holder Mount and Wireless Remote Control Camera Shutter for iPhone X 8 8 Plus 7 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy and more
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT: Only 1 lb,lighter than 3 iPhone 7. Extends to 50 inches, Minimum Height: 15.5".
- REMOTE SHUTTER: Do not need apps, wireless connection, Remote taking photos (Furthest: 30 feet).
- SMARTPHONE TRIPOD MOUNT: Fits most of smartphone,Easy attachment & padded grip to avoid cellphone damage.
- LEVEL INDICATOR: Built-in bubble view levels and 3-way head to allow for tilt and swivel motion; portrait or landscape options
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Apple iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Alpha, Galaxy Mega 2, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4 mini, Galaxy S4, Many Other Smartphones, Video Cameras, Digital Cameras, Still Cameras, GoPro Devices, Smartphone, Mini Projector, and Scopes.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Pro Series 50 Inch Tripod
- Non slip feet and a bubble level indicator
- It has an adjustable center pole and comes with a water resistant carrying case.
- The tripod is lightweight and mobile with its aluminum alloy legs and a 3-way pan head.
Universal Smartphone mount
- Easy attachment
- Padded grip to avoid damage to your smartphone
- maximum stretch of 3.4" for smartphone Input
- Measures: 2.5" x 2" x 1" inches
Compatible with: Apple iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Alpha, Galaxy Mega 2, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4 mini, Galaxy S4, Many Other Smartphones, Video Cameras, Digital Cameras, Still Cameras, GoPro Devices, Smartphone, and Scopes.
The elegant and modern design style tripod give your projector a strong and durable support which can be showed like a piece of art in the bedroom, living room, and the study.
Record Your Every Meaningful Moment
Using the Tobeape tripod can catch up the beautiful scenery and yourself easily on your own trip. Just package the portable tripod in you bag, you don’t need to ask anybody to help you take photos any more.
Wireless Bluetooth Remote Control
1. Lightweight and stylish modeling, handy and beautiful.
2. Works for iPhone and most Android smartphones via
3. No app is needed.
4. Effective range up to 30 feet.
All weathers, all places, time or setdown, you can take along with our tripod on the way.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The included smartphone mount can be extended up to 3.4" wide and it should fit most smartphones on marketing, including the bigger iPhone 7 Plus. There are thick padding on the clamps to prevent scratching phone cases. The BT remote works as simulating pressing volume rocker to capture so make sure you set volume rocker as capture inside camera app.
Don't even remember the last time, if at all, that I gave a 5 star to a product (probably did and probably a while ago), but this one is worth my time and trouble (as I am a really lazy person). Here are MY VERY SUBJECTIVE reasons:
1. Price point - great price for all the nice features that comes with it.
2. Nice features: blue-tooth remote that my iPhone recognizes automatically as soon as I touch on the device name, no "press and hold, twist and turn, drop and roll" maneuver on either pairing ends; a handy (probably not laser accurate but nice) balance indicator, albeit only for horizontal position; can be adjusted to any angle in all x,y,z axis; light weight and the tripod is geometrically sound (not wobbly or top-heavy) when fully erected (no dirty mind please). Again, I won't trust it on a $15K Nikon that weights 10 lbs on this because of its light weight - see disclaimer; but for my purpose, especially having to haul it in my backpack everywhere I go during the trip, light weight is a must; well made - no flimsy feel despite the light aluminum (alloy?) and plastic knobs.
CAUTION: I DID NOT use excess force for any of the knobs, as I KNOW they are somewhat fragile (remember the price point) nor is it required to simply an iPhone in place. I saw some review about the 3 legs in the tripod are not 100% even when deployed - you DON'T rely on the legs to level your camera - that's what the mounting platform is for!!! It bugs me when ppl blame on the device when it's operator error. Like when I hear someone shouts "stupid computer" instead of "stupid computer-illiterate me".
3. Thoughtfulness: the bag that contains all the stuff not only locks the bag, but also as part of the shoulder strap that one can just carry the whole thing on the shoulder. How handy is that?
I might change the rating (down by definition) when I get back from my trip depends on how it is"fielded" - but for about half an hour of trial play in my living room...this is a 5 star worthy product in my humble and subjective opinion.
UPDATE 11/20/16: I have been contacted by the seller and will receive a new item. It seems I may have gotten a faulty one. Such great customer service! I will be updating and reviewing the other one as soon as I receive it.
When I opened the tripod some screws fell out and it took some time to figure out where they belonged. It's not horrible but I do recommend that you're very careful when tightening the legs/screws. It's not very sturdy. I would give the tripod a 3/5 star rating. The only reason why I even bought it was for the remote shutter and it did not work. I am so disappointed. I definitely do not recommend it.
Most recent customer reviews
I needed a tripod to meet my needs of filming action sports. Many tripods take too long to set up or have an issue with swiveling.Read more