Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on February 2, 2013
The delivery was on time and the products works perfectly. I followed the instructions on the labels and I didn't have any problem.

I had already one 4 years ago that I broke attempting using the European electricity. I have been searching the same item without the stand-alone Tobi, just the handled one. Since I found it, I was waiting for it. I won't pay 20$ for 2 pants and 1 shirt at the pressing no more.
on March 21, 2010
I am very disappointed in the performanance of this steamer. It spits out hot water and doesn't do the job it is advertised it is supposed to do. I should have heeded the reviews I read from others before buying it. To those who are thinking of buying this product, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!
on September 13, 2010
very poor, does not deserve any stars, but I was forced to put one!. I took it as a present abroad, and because I had to travel, I unpacked it. The thing did not work, it just got hot and no steam. It had a sticker that said it had been teseted: not true,

It went to the trash. I was not going to carry it back.

DO NOT BUY, AND IF YOU BUY, MAKE SURE IT WORKS.

What a disappointment!
on April 13, 2009
There are no instructions to operate this product. We tried it when we went on vacation and had to bring out the regular iron. Just a note to the manufacturers, include an instruction manual.
on October 27, 2016
Perfect
on June 6, 2015
Expected a product with better performance
on October 18, 2014
All Good ... Recommended ...
on August 10, 2014