Tocky MP3 Voice Recording Alarm Clock, Red - Last Chance
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Security! Never oversleep again^Personalize with wake-up messages & MP3s^Very compact and easy to travel with^Rolls away on carpet or wood^Durable! Jumps from 3 feet high
- When alarm sounds, Clocky leaps from your nightstand and runs away
- Upload you’re a playlist of your favorite MP3s
- Record your voice using Tocky's microphone
- Intuitive touch sensitive interface
- 5% donated to the Global Fund to help eliminate AIDS
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Security! Never oversleep again Personalize with wake-up messages MP3s Very compact and easy to travel with Rolls away on carpet or wood Durable! Jumps from 3 feet high Uploads up to 2 hours of MP3s Records up to 6 hours of personal wake-up messages Intuitive touch sensitive controls let you spin dial to change time Colorful skins to match room decor Demonstrable with 'demo' mode Alarm time visible from home screen Option to turn off rolling to use as a conventional alarm clock Compact size: 3.25" in diameter Requires 3 "AAA" batteries (not included) Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is not available for this item
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It is not red. The color is more of a dark pink which wasn't well received by my 11 year old boy
2) It is almost impossible to shut off the alarm. The button on the bottom is difficult to press and neither my son nor my husband is able to do it.
3) Since my son is not able to use the alarm clock, I have to set the alarm for him. If he is already asleep, I need to remove the alarm from his room, sneak to the basement and muffle it with a pillow in order to turn the alarm from off to on. There is no way to turn the alarm on except to cycle through the entire menu including the loudness setting which plays a song loud enough to wake up the whole house.
4) The batteries get used up very quickly, especially with the rolling feature on. (It is definitely more difficult to shut off the alarm when the ball wants to roll. We eliminated the use of this feature after the first few days)
5) The instruction manual was not very helpful with setting the alarm
6) I found the scroll feature fun at first but when setting the time, I would remove my finger and the time would continue to advance. It wasn't quite so easy to set but this was manageable.