Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 106 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 245 reviews
on April 17, 2013
There are better newspapers, but USA today does lend itself to kindle very well.
I like to buy all my media for my kindle one issue at a time. To be honest when I am in my roaming area on my cellphone, I get all my news from Flipboard. However I was off the coast near China standing watch on the stern of the vessel watching for pirates when I noticed my kindle had a signal. I down loaded a few newspapers and had a nice time catching up on the news, and thankfully saw no pirates. Since then when I am overseas, I find myself picking and choosing among the various news publications whenever I want to catch up with is going on in the world outside my little area.
on July 18, 2017
Its a good read.
on June 5, 2017
good news, I like the option to get it one day at time , when I have the time.
on May 2, 2017
Great price. Easy access
on September 10, 2014
Found it hard to navigate to articles of most interest. No where near the same as the visual paper edition.
on July 21, 2013
I ENJOYING TREATING MYSELF TO A USA TODAY----TO ME IT GIVES ME A CLEAR VIEW OF WHAT'S GOING ON IN USA AND OTHER COUNTRIES----ITS VERY EASY READING ON MY KINDLE AN EASY TO NAVIGATE----
on August 9, 2013
One of my favorite things about this newspaper is that it reminded me of how much more I get for my money when I buy the New York Times. Even with its inflated pricing, I get much more content, not to mention content I can actually relate to. The success of a newspaper isn't entirely based upon its reporters ability to show how much the know about something no one else wants to read about. So if I had a free morning and wanted to get caught up on the news. I would definately buy the New York Times again.
on June 11, 2014
Love the choices I have. There are days I want to read in the comfort of my home, not leaving, and enjoy how technology is allowing me to choose. Enjoy reading without ads. Hope this doesn't hurt the industry too much, but the consumer is grateful for the variety of selections technology is making possible.
on February 13, 2014
I was a long-time buyer and reader of USA Today until the purhase price DOUBLED in ONE day! Unfortunately, the kindle version does not come anywhere near it in comparison.

I'll find my news sources elswhere.
on December 27, 2015
I think USA Today is great! But I have to say that I prefer the printed edition, I like to sit drinking my coffee reading the paper...