Today's Mom Cozy Cuddler Pregnancy Pillow, Sky Blue
- SUPPORTS PREGNANT BODIES: Designed to caress the natural curves of the body, our Cozy Cuddler Pregnancy Pillow is ideal for pregnant woman, providing a comfortable sleeping surface that reduces the stress on locations most affected by pregnancy.
- PERFECT FOR NURSING: Not only is our pillow fantastic for supporting expecting moms, it's just as useful post-birth. The Today's Mom Cozy Cuddler Pregnancy Pillow can be folded to support your baby's body during nursing while still providing comfort.
- BACK AND BELLY SUPPORT: The shape of our Cozy Cuddler is specifically designed for the backs and bellies of pregnant women, keeping them comfortable and relaxed while the square pillow head provides a soft sleeping area
- EASY CLEAN, SUPERIOR BUILD: Unlike other maternity pillows, the Today's Mom Cozy Cuddler Pregnancy Pillow employs a removable cover for easy washing. Plus, with a 50% cotton and 50% polyester blend, it effectively combines comfort with durability.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes (1) Sky Blue Today's Mom Cozy Cuddler Pregnancy Pillow. Measures: 52" L x 28" W. To clean, machine wash with other light colors.
- Improved lumbar support improves mommy's back, separating it from other pregnancy pillows
- Belly support improvement allows belly to rest right on support
- Square pillow head area provides an actual sleeping area
- Shape of maternity pillow mimics mommy's shape for comfort
- Will help elevate baby during nursing which comforts mommy
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Can't get comfortable with this pillow. I still have 3 months to go and I miss the pillow I had from my first pregnancyPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I love this body pillow! It takes a few tries to figure out how to line it up to fit your body but once you get it down it supports you in all the right ways!Published 1 month ago by bekah
It does not arrive the way it looks in the picture. Not comfortable, and it was deflated therefore it has almost no supportPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Kind of big, but it's supposed to be. Helps my wife sleep comfortablyPublished 7 months ago by motoxracer
Smaller than expected, woman pictured must be 5ft. Or shorter. I'm 5' 9" and this was not comfortable during pregnancy. Waste of moneyPublished 10 months ago by Lacey a.
It is comfortable to sleep with, but after only 1 month it has a home at the seam.Published 10 months ago by Nicole M Kroll