Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Feelings Flash Cards: A Great Way for Kids to Share and Learn About All Kinds of Emotions (Flash Cards for Infants, Speech Therapy Flash Cards, Emotion Flash Cards)
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.99 (27%)|
|Age Range (Description)||Children/Juvenile|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.5 x 2 x 7 inches|
|Manufacturer Maximum Age||72|
|Manufacturer Minimum Age||36|
|Item Weight||1.15 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INTRODUCE EMOTIONS: Todd Parr makes understanding feelings fun with these 20 Flash cards featuring 40 different emotions.
- SIMPLE DESIGN: each card shows two opposite feelings—one on each side—rendered in words and lively pictures.
- DEVELOP EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE: kids will learn what it means to feel silly and serious, calm and nervous, brave and scared, and more.
- EASILY PORTABLE: the portable pack of cards is perfect for learning at home, in the classroom, or on the go.
- STURDY FOR SMALL HANDS: printed on thick, sturdy board, These cards are durable enough for play for kids ages 3 months to 4 years.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Feelings Flash Cards Todd Parr makes understanding feelings fun with these 20 sturdy flash cards featuring 40 different emotions. Each card shows two opposite feelings, one on each side, rendered in words and lively pictures. Kids will learn what it means to feel silly and serious, calm and nervous, brave and scared, and more.Product Measures: 5.25 x 7 x 1.75Recommended Ages: 3 months - 4 years