Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 447 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 588 reviews
on March 3, 2017
This is great. The singing and instrumentation is very well done. I appreciate that they have children singing along, also. It's very cute and my daughter thinks it's fun to hear kids about her age sing along with the professional singers. I've heard it a million times now and still haven't gotten sick of it. I only wish that it was a little longer, or that it at least included "Row, Row, Row Your Boat", which is my daughter's favorite song. I bought this after trying out the "Chu Chu TV" album of nursery songs which was awful. This is definitely a breath of fresh air after suffering through that :)
on January 30, 2017
I was getting quite tired of the toddler music CD we had been listening in the car so I ordered a new CD. Soooo it's new music but equally as annoying. The lady who sings isn't bad, but the kiddie voices are so annoying. Not all kids have lisps and speech impediments and they picked kids to sound like "kids" ... "I'm a yittle teapot short and stout, heew is my handle, heew is my spout..."

Once this one starts to drive me crazy, I'll get another.
on April 21, 2017
We keep this CD in the car because that where the kids CDs get the most play. My daughter LOVES this one and will lovingly demand it before we even turn the car on. Her granparents live over an hour away and these songs keep her happy the whole way there.
I purchased this for my granddaughter to listen to in the car. I have to say that this is one my favorites so far because it has such a wide variety of songs. Mostly classic songs for little ears.
on August 7, 2016
It was the perfect gift for my 3 year old Grandson to have for his birthday. He loved the songs immediately, they were most of the songs I had been teaching him over the years . A song suprised the rest of the family it was a child singing and my DIL thought it was my Grandson.
on January 3, 2017
My Nephew is absolutely obsessed with this CD! He refuses to pick any of the other ones in his CD case to listen to at night, and he won't go to sleep without it. Has a decent selection of songs so I don't lose my mind hearing it on repeat. Great option for toddler or baby music, and is nice and slow for bedtime. Highly recommend for anyone's little one.
on August 7, 2017
I probably should give this 5 stars since my grandson likes it. But for me, there are a few songs i could do without. ( Like the 789 joke). My grandson is 1 1/2 and it occupies him in the car and we sing along on the way home from daycare.
on March 15, 2017
Goes with another toy that was bought for our grand daughter. Not sure how much it is used as little kids semm to NEVER have enough stuff. And they live an hour and a half away.
on March 17, 2016
This little album has favorites and all the classic songs for your car rides with little ones. It has all the songs on there everyone can sing along to.
Some of the songs are sung by children as well as adults. Some of the 'extra' commentary isn't needed and becomes a bit irritating. The "yuck" in the porage song as an example, ba ba "pink sheep". Just not needed for the classics.
After a bit both parents and children done before the album is over.
on April 24, 2017
Worst cd ever. Don't buy this if you like traditional songs. I love all the song from the CD I don't like
The way they sing it and children singing the song on the cd.