Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 433 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 567 reviews
on January 26, 2017
I was excited to get this cd to play in the car for my baby. I liked the songs listed and was happy that it shipped quickly. Was a little disappointed when listening to the cd as there are children singing some of the songs. If your child enjoys singing along with other kids, this is a great buy. Perhaps I'll take it out once my baby is older, but for now it's just not what I want to be listening to.
on March 1, 2017
got to be the most annoying kids music disc ever! thankfully my 4yr old grand-daughter showed little interest in it so i didn't have to suffer too long.
I honestly was embarrass to let her take it home with her, it really was more like a torturing of classic toddlers/kids songs dics than an actual sing-along upbeat one. so horribly done that my grand-daughter and I can sing 'no more monkeys on the bed' a heck of a lot better than version on this disc and i don't have much of a singing voice!!
on August 9, 2016
This is not that great of a CD, I genuinely don't like when they have kids singing in a fake "cutesy" lisp trying to sound more like kids. Anyway, they have a bunch of kids singing the songs, not too many well known songs, and honestly, I really did not like the "Wheels on the bus" version they used. The bus driver says "move on back" which really reminded me of the 1960s bus boycott.
on March 3, 2017
This is great. The singing and instrumentation is very well done. I appreciate that they have children singing along, also. It's very cute and my daughter thinks it's fun to hear kids about her age sing along with the professional singers. I've heard it a million times now and still haven't gotten sick of it. I only wish that it was a little longer, or that it at least included "Row, Row, Row Your Boat", which is my daughter's favorite song. I bought this after trying out the "Chu Chu TV" album of nursery songs which was awful. This is definitely a breath of fresh air after suffering through that :)
on February 12, 2017
Do not waste your money! The children's voices were terrible. I thought it was playing on the wrong speed like the records of years ago. My Grandson kept making faces until I threw the CD out.
on November 5, 2014
Not sure why there are negative reviews for this CD. My question when I buy CD/DVD's for the toddler is can I listen/watch it 1000 times? If not then I don't want it. Because shes will listen to/watch anything!!! That does not mean that I will retain my sanity after the CD has repeated 100 times let a lone a 1000.

I got this CD to have in the car for entertainment. We both love it! The songs on this CD are of a high quality. There is a mixture of kids/adult voices, A joke or two, different instruments and tempos. There are even mash-ups of songs. We listen to some part of it nearly everyday. I haven't thrown it out the window yet.

The songs are of all the popular favorites with a few less familiar items to learn together.
The titles of the songs were what I was looking for, but the quality of the voices and music are sub par. I believe even little children need to hear good quality sounds. Our grandson listened but wasn't engaged as he is with other music CDs. Also, I thought the offer was to get the MP3 as well as the CD, and that wasn't true. But it was ok since I wasn't pleased with the sounds.
on March 6, 2017
My daughter loves this CD. It reminds me a bit of the ladies who used to do music at Girl Scout camp or Vacation Bible School when I was a kid, and 80's style songs by Sharon, Lois, & Bram, Raffi, Charlotte Diamond, Dr. Jean. It's not too high energy nor trendy/hip and my daughter loves the children who sing sometimes.
on January 30, 2017
I was getting quite tired of the toddler music CD we had been listening in the car so I ordered a new CD. Soooo it's new music but equally as annoying. The lady who sings isn't bad, but the kiddie voices are so annoying. Not all kids have lisps and speech impediments and they picked kids to sound like "kids" ... "I'm a yittle teapot short and stout, heew is my handle, heew is my spout..."

Once this one starts to drive me crazy, I'll get another.
on April 21, 2017
We keep this CD in the car because that where the kids CDs get the most play. My daughter LOVES this one and will lovingly demand it before we even turn the car on. Her granparents live over an hour away and these songs keep her happy the whole way there.