TOP BRIGHT Toddler Fishing Game Gifts for 2 3 4 Year Old Girl and Boy Toys Birthday Presents
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT TOYS: Let your child enjoy hours of fun with the fishing toys for 2 3 year old girls and boys. The toddler fishing game includes 26 wooden fish puzzles which are patterned with alphabet, numbers and cute ocean creatures, making it a great teaching tool to develop their hand and eye coordination as well as their motor skills. It’s never too early to begin STEM educational techniques
- HOW TO PLAY: The aim of the magnetic fishing game is to catch 26 wooden fish with the aide of magnetic rods. Your kids can play with an adult or a friend as they follow their natural instinct and explore the fun of a pretend play game whilst learning to play fairly and share. Playing with someone else also develops their social skills which makes it a must have preschool gift for 2 3 year old boys and girls
- BRIGHT, COLORFUL AND FUN: The kids fishing game are made from high quality, natural solid wood and are coated with environmentally friendly water-based paint. It is completely non-toxic and safe as gifts for 2 3 year old girls and boys to play without the risk of harm as all edges have been made smooth with no rough surfaces
- CATCH AND COUNT: The fishing toys for 2 3 year old boy and girl are all about fun and learning which is why we have developed this magnetic fishing game to enhance their number skills. Each fish displays a different number, when all fish pieces have been caught the numbers can be added together, whoever has the highest score wins
- GIFTS FOR 2 3 YEAR OLD: The perfect toys for 2 3 year old boy and girl who just loves to learn whilst playing. Our kids fishing game has been built to last and will provide years of fun. Its robust design means it can be played indoors and outdoors and is great for children’s parties and play dates
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Educational and developmental - It's a great tool to help toddlers learn alphabet, numbers, ocean animals and so on. The wooden fishing game is a creative way to encourage hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and more.
Cute design with good quality - This toddler fishing toy is quite popular with children and obtains the general customer consistent high praise
Fun for all ages - A fantastic 2 player board game, ideal for developing partner and parent interaction. Your kids can have fun playing with an adult or a friend. There are numbers on the back of each piece, so children can fish and then count or have an adult count up the points to see who wins! Kids loved it and adults did too.
Recommended age - 2 years old and up
Why choose TOP BRIGHT?
Since its establishment in 1989, TOP BRIGHT has won all parents’ trust and affection around the globe whose products are well sold in more than 30 countries and regions such as Germany, USA, Canada and China
Let's go fishing!
Enjoy hours of fun with our magnetic fishing game! This wooden fishing game is a creative and engaging toy for 2 3 years old boys and girls to having fun playing with an adult or a friend as they follow their natural instinct and explore the fun of a pretend play game. Best choice as Birthday gifts, holiday gifts or Christmas gifts for your toddlers.
- Designed for developing kid's brain
- Natural observation
- Interpersonal communication
- Body movement
How To Play
- Assemble the handles and then place all wooden fish on our fishing pool fabric or the ground. Show your kid how to catch a fish by dangling the fishing pole near the fish to “catch” it, then take the fish off the line
- When your kid catch one fish, your can teach him/her letters and words on these wooden fish. If they read the word correctly, then keep the fish, making a pile by their side.
- The fishing game ends when all the fish are caught. Now it's time to let your kids practice counting and numbers. Add the scores together, the one who get higher score is the winner!
Learn about ocean animals
From angelfish to jellyfish, this 26-piece toddler fishing game filled with colorful ocean lives is perfect toys for 2 year old boy and girl. Each piece of these blocks introduces a kind of ocean animals to your kids, which helps enhance their ocean recognition and ignite kids’ sense of wonder and fascination with the ocean world.
The well-polished surface without sharp edges or splinters of this wooden fishing game is more secure as toys for 2 year old boys’ little hands to explore.
As pretend play toys for 2 year old boy and girl, the fishing rods of this toddler fishing game are designed to imitate the real ones, with retractable string and comfortable size for your baby.
Baby can easily catch the fish using the fishing rod with strong magnet. Nice choice as gifts for 2 3 year old boy and girl.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I originally gave this 2 stars since both handles wouldn’t fit into the fishing poles the first time around. The company reached out and wanted to make sure I received handles that worked, so they quickly sent out another set with handles that screwed right in! I’m very impressed with the customer service and follow through and now my kiddos LOVE this game since they’re able to use it correctly with the fishing poles!
My kids LOVE the magnetic fishing aspect of this game, but we ran into a major manufacturing flaw - the wooden handles on both fishing poles won’t attach to the plastic poles. The threads on the wood handle and inside the plastic pole don’t match up. I’ve tried swapping each handle onto either pole, I’ve tried twisting it in both directions, but nothing I do will catch the threads. Because of this, the wooden handles will not stay attached and my kids have resorted to playing with the pole by holding the long top part (not the handle since it won’t stay on) and dangling it over the fish. They still enjoy the idea of the game (magnetic fishing), but from my perspective, the handle flaw takes away a lot of convenience and the basic idea of fishing with a fishing pole. Plus, when I get a game, I expect it to be working properly. Giving this 2 stars because the wooden fish are made well and the container it came in is sturdy, but I would be hesitant to purchase again for fear the handles still wouldn’t attach. (Hopefully we just got faulty handles!)
*** picture is of the handle pushed in as far as it’ll go, it falls right back out since the thread inside of it doesn’t catch (and will just spin in circles)
An IMPORTANT CAUTION. Cut the cord handle off the bucket. He put the bucket on his head like a hat, and it slipped to the back of his head with the handle cord around his neck choking him. The magnets appear well attached but would be a choking hazard if one came loose.