Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Toddler's Handbook: Bilingual (English / Italian) (Inglese / Italiano) Numbers, Colors, Shapes, Sizes, ABC Animals, Opposites, and Sounds, with ... that every Kid should Know (Italian Edition) (Italian) Paperback – Large Print, September 1, 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The book opens with the alphabet. The alphabet is paired with animals, starting with alligator and ending with zebra.
2) Numbers are paired with food. Numbers go from 1 to 10 and the food items are mostly fruit and vegetables.
3) Colors start with a picture of a rainbow. Then, there are 7 pictures of colored objects showing each color of the rainbow.
4) Opposites goes through quite a few important concepts. Included are, up/down, in/out, hot/cold, wet/dry, front/back, on/off, open/closed, empty/full, safe/danger, big/small, asleep/awake, long/short.
5) Shapes pair objects with the following shapes. Circle, square, rectangle, triangle, cone, star, oval, and heart.
6) Sounds demonstrate a variety of noises, from animals (monkey, cow, rooster), people (sneeze, hush), and objects (phone, drum).
7) Actions shows pictures of kids as they crawl, roll, walk, run, hop, ride, kiss, and jump.
8) Emotions shows expressions on kids faces for happy, sad, angry, scared, frustrated, shock, surprise, and bravery.
9) Sports identifies different types of balls, showing baseball, basketball, tennis, soccer, volleyball, football, and golf.
10) Engines shows pictures of different types of vehicles, like fire truck, car, race car, helicopter, airplane, and truck.
11) Sizes shows small, medium, and large varieties of flowers, berries, leaves, and toys.
12) Body, identifies head, shoulders, knees, toes, eyes, ears, mouth, and nose. I love singing this page.
13) Tableware shows, sippy cup, bowl, pot, cup, plate, fork, knife, and spoon.
14) Clothing runs through hat, shirt, pants, shorts, gloves, sunglasses, socks, and shoes.
15) Bath time shows a toddler in a bath, soap, and a rubber duck.
16) Bed time shows a kid brushing their teeth, a potty, book, and a child sleeping in bed.
17) Activity. The book ends with an activity page, asking kids to identify the different images on the page which look like they were randomly selected from different sections of the book.
This book was absolutely worth it. It is an excellent resource to teach my son a whole bunch of words and concepts in both English and Italian.