Toddy Cold Brew Coffee Maker System with Extra Filters and Silicone Stoppers Bundle
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Glass, BPA Free Plastic, Felt, Rubber|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12.99 x 7.28 x 7.28 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Felt Filters
- Made in USA
- Patented cold brew system uses regular coffee beans to create incredibly smooth coffee concentrate with 67% less acid than coffee made with hot brew methods, it's easier on sensitive stomachs and all with no electricity required
- Get more out of your coffee grounds, as the coffee concentrate stays fresh for up to 2 weeks with no change to the flavor
- Also ideal for making tea, served hot or cold
- Toddy Cold Brew System comes factory sealed. Additional items in bundle are packed externally
- Extra Toddy Filter (2-pack) and Toddy Silicone Stopper (2-pack) are individually packaged
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Toddy Cold Brew Systems have delighted baristas, food critics, and regular folks alike. By extracting the bitter acids and oils that other brewing methods leave behind, the Toddy Cold Brew System produces a smooth, low acid concentrate ideal for hot or iced coffee or tea.
Toddy Cold Brew Coffee Maker System (brewing container with handle, container lid, glass decanter with lid, two reusable felt filters, one silicone stopper, set of instructions and recipe guide)
Toddy Replacement Felt Filter (2-pack)
Toddy Replacement Silicone Stopper (2-pack)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The glass jar does feel a little fragile, but no issues. We are careful with it.
The concentrate filters very well, I've used the paper ones provided and the reusable ones together. It is great to put the batch together, sit it on the counter, then the next day slightly tilt, pull the cork, and let it strain for perfect cold brew.