ToeSox Women's Bella Half Toe Grip Non-Slip for Ballet, Yoga, Pilates, Barre Toe Socks
|Price:||$15.00 - $999.99|
- Organic Cotton / Spandex / Other Fiber
- It's like you're bare foot...but even better. For all barefoot activities, like Pilates, yoga, dance, barre, and martial arts. Stick To Your Practice. Ballet-inspired, bare foot experience for yoga, barre and Pilates.
- GRIP: ToeSox Patented grip sock ensures non slip and provides secure foot placement during all bare foot fitness practices.
- DESIGN: Five toe construction allows toes to move and spread naturally. Fitted heel eliminates bunching and twisting. Arch band provides gentle pressure to lift and support. Open foot design feels barely there.
- HYGIENIC: Barrier between foot and equipment protects feet from unwanted dirt and germs.
- CONTENTS: All cotton is sourced certified organic. 90% Organic Cotton 8% Elastane, 2% Other Fiber. Printed socks: 58% Polyester, 32% Cotton, 8% Elastane, 2% Other Fiber. Machine washable. Wash inside out in gentle cycle. Line dry or low heat in dryer. No bleach or iron.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Ballet inspired Bella toe socks feel barely there and features ToeSox patented non slip sole for secure footing on any surface. Perfect grip sock for Yoga, Pilates and Barre.
ToeSox is an innovative brand driven by active lifestyles. We are best known for our patented grip socks created to handle the demanding technical needs of barre, dance, Pilates and yoga. Inspired by function, fashion and foot health, the ToeSox product line includes five toe studio grip, dance, sport and casual socks as well as five toe sandals, leg warmers and grip gloves. Whether holding plank a little longer, being more grounded in Relevé or clocking the miles blister-free, ToeSox has you covered.
WHY SPREAD ‘EM?
The best part of a pedicure is the foot massage. Those precious moments of pampering and soaking in warm water is our sweet reward for carrying us around all day. At some point, we’ve all experienced foot pain. Whether from long days in closed-toe shoes or a night out dancing in heels, our feet yell at us with our discomfort. Each foot is designed with 26 bones, 33 joints, more than a hundred muscles, tendons, and ligaments--that’s a lot happening in such compact space! Let’s help these poor soles out.
While many foot ailments can be genetic, many are caused from a lack of attention to our design. Spreading your five toes is one of the best ways to help your feet.
-RELIEVE discomfort and pain from bunions caused from wearing constraining footwear.
-HELP reverse the damage caused by wearing tight, ill-fitting shoes that can cause painful foot ailments like Morton’s Neuroma.
-ACTIVATE muscles and increase blood circulation for enhanced healing.
-ALIGN the bones and strengthen muscles to train the toes to naturally uncross.
The foot is designed with five toes for a purpose so our products are created to support this natural movement – with five toes.
Top Customer Reviews
I have shoe size 8, I bought Toesox Grip Half Toe Small Size