TogetherFarm Blocks (Slate Gray)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy to assemble, lightweight, modular garden box kit; assemble garden box in less than 5 minutes
- No tools required - no cutting, no measuring, no hammering; integrated trellis/stake holes
- Sold as a 22" x 22" kit, 24 Blocks that each measure 10"x2"x2" are included; any size, any shape, any depth capability - combine multiple kits for larger garden boxes
- Currently available in Slate Gray and Earth Brown color (shown); BPA and Phthalate Free; long-lasting durability
- Made in USA from recycled food-grade plastic; fully recyclable at end of product life
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Togetherfarm Blocks are a modular, interlocking raised bed garden box system made from recycled food-grade plastic (the same plastic used for yogurt containers). The Blocks are designed to make gardening easier and more accessible to all. You don’t need any tools or hardware to quickly put together a garden box of any shape or size without cutting or measuring. Whether you are a gardening expert or perhaps looking to build your first raised bed garden box, TogetherFarm Blocks are the perfect companion for your next gardening project.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My wife has been using various methods of supporting the earth for her the beds in her garden but always been found them to be unsatisfactory with time. These blocks are ideal for that purpose and leave no doubt we should never expect any problems in the future.
A reviewer mentioned that they fell apart but he failed to attach them. The blocks are very quickly assembled with #10 three inch screws commonly referred to as drywall screws. (Only the bottom threads of the screws have to be threaded and if one uses an electric screwdriver it takes only a few seconds per screw.)
You want to make note of the size of the blocks. One reason that they're so good for gardens is that they don't take up a lot of room. However, that also means that large walls will need a fair number of blocks. But this is by far the best way to go.
The set is now useless to me and I'm off to the big box store to buy one of their wood-and-corner kits for a fraction of the cost of this kit. Very disappointed.