Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 197 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 233 reviews
on May 4, 2017
Another lovely, affordable scent from Tokyo Milk. On me, it's well-balanced & versatile, working in any season, during the day or for a night out (although for warm spring days and summer I personally tend towards TM's Waltz, a gorgeous honeyed-linden blend). Poe's Tobacco is fresh and sultry at the same time. It is mysterious, sophisticated, a little spicy, and sexy. It may not be the most adventurous or complex scent, but it is timeless & classy, not pretentious or cloying, and it delivers beautifully with every wear, which is exactly what I want. On my skin, longevity & projection are very good. It reminds me of Cacharel's classic perfume, Anais Anais. Added perk: the Raven on the bottle is irresistible.
on October 2, 2015
Definitely not real. The spray squirted out something that was sticky and diluted with baby oil! Do not waste your money.
on June 10, 2015
The product I bought was fake. The real product is excellent, if you purchase the real thing from a trusted seller. All the REAL Tokyo Milk scents I have smell absolutely heavenly and last throughout the day. When I wear Tokyo Milk, I routinely get comments that I smell really good or I like your perfume. Just buy it directly from the Tokyo Milk website
on February 14, 2015
My wife was fortunate enough to find this scent in the Hotel Connor gift shop in Jerome, AZ (a quaint former mining town turned ghost town turned artist haven). When it was time to refill, the deal on Amazon was the best available. She was looking for a signature scent and doesn't like flowery perfumes. This parfum is wonderful: heady, smoky, nostalgic, just slightly sweet. Plus, the name, and the bottle with Poe's Raven on the interior back of the label (so you see it when you turn the bottle around), adds a hint of mystery.
on August 17, 2016
not the real deal. Reordered directly from Tokyo Milk after this and got what I was supposed to. Don't waste your money.
on June 13, 2017
This is such a delicious smelling fragrance. I can't get enough of it. Also like the Gin and Roses scent. Hope they come out with a body lotion and/or shower gel to go with this. I love layering scents. Will definitely keep buying this one.
on March 17, 2017
Absolutely love this fragrance. Tokyo Milk creates such awesome fragrances. I'm in hippie heaven.
on September 19, 2016
Perfect Fall/Winter fragrance. Intoxicating but not too heavy! I love Tokyo Milk fragrances.
review image review image
on October 10, 2014
Love this scent! For months, I tried to buy it in town at several places but it was never available. I gave it four stars bc the scent was a little off. Maybe it was just the difference between testing it at the height of spring and living off the memories until now, lol. Still, what I received was similar enough to my old bottle that I wear it all the time. The scent is unique and literally reminds me of walking through the misty forests that the Evergreen State is known for (and yes, I was here before Twilight). The bottle arrived in time, wrapped blandly in plain paper but otherwise just what I asked for. Thanks a bunch to the creator of this line and thanks to the seller for getting my order correct and on time.
on May 29, 2013
It is unfortunate "for women" is included in the title for this product. This scent smells great on me, a man last I checked. It has notes of jasmine, tea, and rose, which all smell musky on me. I sometimes mix this with a more traditional man's cologne on a day when I wake up feeling more insecure about my masculinity. I don't know why any woman would want to smell like tobacco. Any guy can pull this off, but may need to balance it with facial scruff and chest hair.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.