Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on May 18, 2016
WOW! I really loved this product, I loved it so much I've bought it more than once. I plan on purchasing again in the future, but I have other things that I need to take care of first. Thi product worked wonderfully on my skin. Everyone is different, I am African American and I have/had really bad scars from having horrible acne during my teenage years. I have tried so many products before and nothing worked for me, but with this product, I noticed that my skin was looking lighter, scars were fading and my skin was feeling tighter as well. I love this product so much! I will be purchasing again. I highly recommend this product for anyone who has a problem with their acne scars/stretch marks.
on January 8, 2016
Great soap! I saw a difference after the first time I washed my face with it. By day 3 dark spots on my face were fading and my skin looks brighter. I used it on my arms and legs too. I will order it again for sure! Also the shipping is fast and they reply to your questions right away!
on May 29, 2016
I've been using it for 2 weeks now and my brown spots have faded. I can still see them without make up but are less noticeable. No dryness in my skin. I like it.
on June 28, 2017
First of all, the soap I got was red. I've never had a good experience with kojic acid soap that want bright orange. This soap does absolutely nothing. Usually you can feel kojic soap burning after a few seconds. Not with this stuff. No burn, no skin tightening sensation. Worthless and I've tried many so I know if they work or not
on August 29, 2017
Works really fast. I suggest you you it for a 1-2 weeks then stop. Unless you wanna be white.
on May 30, 2016
exelent realy like it
on March 19, 2017
brightening effect in three days
on March 18, 2016
Good
on June 1, 2016
I love this soap I did seen a difference on my skin I'm gonna buy it again ..
on April 24, 2017
NO results
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.