& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Just ship to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Each character possesses unique weapons and skills to battle the monstrosities within this strange realm.
- Unravel the secrets of Eclipse and vanquish evil from Morimiya
- Talk to characters, build relationships and forge alliances. Navigate the expansive cityscape of Morimiya City. Upgrade your equipment, play mini games and train in dungeons
- Enjoy additional tales of the Wielders that weren't depicted in the main story. Once you've completed the game, get access to an all new quest and carry on the adventure
- Play as the mysterious knight, White Shroud. Brandish unrivaled strength and the powers of light to take down vile monsters and vicious bosses
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Quest through Morimiya City and battle hordes of mind bending monsters
Top customer reviews
Story- Set in the modern world in a city. Interesting but kinda typical parellal world, highschoolers saving the world story...but is done well and keeps you interested. Also voice acting in main scenes (Japanese voices only).
Gameplay- ARPG style. Feels good, fast paced action combat with jumping, dodging, and close and ranged attacks. Free city and other unique location explorations. Side quests. Bond events. And more Ill need to discover.
Graphics- Its a falcom game so it may look outdated and ps2 like for many but I really like it, especially the character arts. Looks improved from their previous works (Cold steel games, etc)
Characters- Interesting and unique characters. Main cast look great and will have backgrounds/character developments. Tons of NPCs (schoolmates/supporters/extras) that have interesting dialogues and stories and they are updated as the story progresses.
Technical side- Performs really well at 30fps even in combat. Just small unnoticeable framedrops here and there but nothing bad. Loading times are fast for most places, around 10 or so seconds for bigger maps with more npcs.
Quick update. Beat the game in about 28 hours. That's on normal and not completing any side quests which there is a lot. I must say the story ending gave me chills and I loved it. Such a great game and definitely a favorite game of mine of this year. Highly recommend it!