Tolco Empty Frosted Spray Bottle, Assorted, 0.3 Fluid Ounce
- With tolco's ergonomically correct comfort grip trigger head that fits the hand to make lifting and using easier.
- To lessen the irritation of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Empty spray bottle 8 oz. Frosted assorted colors
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 1 Pack
Top Customer Reviews
But for anything that's water-based, you can't beat this bottle. I've used lots of other spray bottles before, and I always thought, "We have amazing technology that allows us to make iPhones, supersonic planes, and nuclear submarines, but we can't figure out how to make a simple spray bottle that actually works?"
Look no further. This bottle is fantastic. If you look at the picture you will see that there is a plastic piece extending on the side opposite of the trigger. When you hold this spray bottle, you will understand that it's one of the greatest features of the bottle. It stabilizes the bottle against the thenar space (i.e. the space between your thumb and index finger) so you can squeeze to your heart's content.
The action on the trigger is good and the whole unit is solid.
There are two small drawbacks, but most people won't care because they'll be so happy to have found a spray bottle that actually works:
1) if you have small hands, this bottle is not for you. The trigger is angled far to the front. This is great because it gives a larger trigger displacement and this limits the number of times you have to squeeze the trigger to get the amount of spray you want. But if you have small hands, it's going to be uncomfortable.
2) the color. You don't have a choice. The picture here is a black bottle and they do advertise that it is "frosted assorted colors". As a male jock, I was hoping for blue, but I got pink. Still, I can deal with it because this bottle works so well.
One recommendation I have is that you order two of them.Read more ›
Not so good: It will not "mist" any cooking oils, even the lightest oils. Oils form a stream, not a mist, no matter what setting you select.
Notes: I have several. Some for kitchen use and some for garden use. I like them all. Excellent to mist or stream water onto a charcoal fire to control its temperatures. Excellent to evenly coat foods with water, vinegar and the like. Excellent for liquid fertilizers and for "misting" poison ivy with weed control chemicals. I was a little disappointed that they will not handle cooking oils.
1. Flawless at its primary function, i.e., a smooth even spray.
2. Attractive design. Decorative color.
3. Translucent bottle is clear enough to see how much fluid you've poured so far. This is a useful feature when mixing two liquids. Other bottles are either clear (ugly) or opaque (blind).
4. The inner straw-like tube is the perfect length to draw from the bottle's bottom-most recesses. You can spray out nearly every drop that was in the bottle. No waste!
5. Trigger handle enables strong pump leverage, in contrast to those finger-spray bottles.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
cheap piece of plastic. after not too many uses the handle/trigger part just broke right off.
would not recommend
worked well for about a week, but then trigger broke. will not buy again.Published 4 days ago by LiquidMind
The bottle chooses when it wants to work. Sometimes it sprays right away and other times it doesn't spray at all.Published 4 days ago by heathafeathaaa
I bought this to spray the cats whenever they get on kitchen counters and it works perfectly for that. I do kind of wish I can choose color, but that's not that big a deal. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Kimmy
It's a spray bottle that sprays water in a stream or a mist. I got Pink though =/. People ask if a girl left it behind.Published 11 days ago by Geoff