Your Memberships & Subscriptions
The Toll Road Between the Stars (Perseus Gate Book 5) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Author
The Aeon 14 universe is vast and growing quickly. To help you know where to go next, pick up the handy dandy FREE READING GUIDE: amazon.com/dp/B073MY9Z87
From the Inside Flap
- ASIN : B074XCBNQX
- Publisher : The Wooden Pen Press (November 9, 2017)
- Publication date : November 9, 2017
- Language : English
- File size : 2215 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 94 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #134,248 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Depth of the characters. From the humor of broadcasting ship wide the “plot” the ladies hatch against Cargo to the moral dilemmas the crew face between doing something right and doing something easy.
• Every book introduces a new possibility in technology. This one is no different. Kudos to Mr Cooper for continuously thinking of how the tech could be used or misused and showing us the ramifications of rash actions.
• Stories are never the same. I’ve read too many books that are just rehashes of previous books in a new locale. Mr. Cooper has yet to disappoint me by recycling a story.
• Short but that’s an understood thing and mentioned at the very beginning of the book.
Grab this book and the whole series. I’m looking forward to the next which I've already pre-ordered.
Ah, well. The reasoning in this respect seems good. And by now we know this tolling is not going to be the end of it all, not as far as Jessica, Cheeky, Trevor and the rest of the crew are concerned. Especially since "The Perry" seems rather far behind in much needed technological development.
Shorter than the previous books in this series, it still delivers a hefty punch action and entertainment wise. Enjoy!