Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 27, 2012
Thank you and your publisher for re-printing this book. I think I have read every book by Jack Higgins and his other names he has published under.

I have to admit I am hooked on Ellis and wish there were more book featuring this character. Like most books this one was a great read and had my complete attention. Most of the time I am reading about three books at any given time, but with this book, I just could not put it down.

PLEASE, start a Ellis Jackson series.
on December 23, 2016
I've read most of his books, and this was one of his best. Very entertaining and well crafted. A worthwhile read..
on September 1, 2015
Very good read; however, I like the books regarding Sean Dillon as the main character better.
on December 10, 2014
Terrible book. Read like it was written by an amateur. Definitely not one of his better books. Sounded like some 40's pulp fiction.
on June 5, 2014
You can't miss with one of his books. I always get make sure I'm on the wait list for all his novels.
on May 30, 2014
Higgins' carries on with one of his several themes, and yet each is unique in its own way. And when you think you've "got it", .....surprise. And once again, he has you captured within his tale.
on January 14, 2018
one of his older not well written books
on July 26, 2014
A change of style for Mr Higgins, which caught me by surprise. I did enjoy it somewhat, but because of the story and subject matter it was an emotional read for me. I am a veteran of the Vietnam war and it brought back some bad memories for me. However I would recommend it to others who read Mr Higgins because it is a good book.
on February 24, 2013
Overall, the book was OK......not the usual style of Jack Higgins. The story was dis - jointed, it took things for granted.
The story jumped around making it difficult to follow. Read the book if you have nothing else to read.
on January 27, 2013
I have all of Jack Higgins works and although they are getting a little "long in the tooth" he is still one of the best mystery writers around. Although he could think of getting Sean a girls friend........