Other Sellers on Amazon
Tolo Toys Funtime Fishing
|Price:||$18.39 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Catching fish develops dexterity and coordination.
- Magnetic worm "hooks" floating fish.
- Interactive play makes bath time fun and easy.
- Reeling builds the skill of using two hands independently.
- Bubbling fish introduce children to the properties of water.
- Made of high quality plastic in vibrant colors
- Includes three colorful fish
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Tolo Toys Funtime Fishing brings the fun of fishing to your child's bath time. Kids can take the 9-inch fishing rod, lower the smiling magnetic worm into the water, and "catch" one of the three colorful fish. When the fish are submerged, they blow bubbles into the water. The Funtime Fishing set brings interactive fun and learning to your child's bath.
Add Fishing Fun to Bath Time
Tolo Toys Funtime Fishing comes complete with a fishing rod, a cheerful magnetic worm for "bait," and three brightly colored fish to catch. Submerge the fish in the tub and watch them blow bubbles before using the magnetic worm to "hook" the fish and wind the attached reel to catch them. When your child has mastered the fishing part of the game, make it a contest by taking turns to see who can catch a fish the fastest or catch the most fish in a certain amount of time.
Bubbling Fish Makes Bath Time Fun
It's fun to show your little fisher how to hold the fishing rod to catch a bubble-blowing fish with the worm, and then use the reel with the other hand to wind it in. This toy develops the psychological skills of perseverance and patience as well as the physical skills of hand-eye coordination and dexterity.
Kids and Parents Can Enjoy Interactive Play
You can use the fun of this bath time fishing game to teach words like "float," "sink," "underwater," and "bubble" as your child learns the unique properties of water. Encourage imaginative play by making up stories about the fish and their life underwater. Bring the Funtime Fishing set into the playroom, and your child can use the magnetic worm to "catch" other small metal toys, even out of the water.
What's in the Box
Plastic fishing pole, magnetic worm, and three plastic fish.
At a Glance:
- Catching fish develops dexterity and coordination
- Magnetic worm "hooks" floating fish
- Interactive play makes bath time fun and easy
- Reeling builds the skill of using two hands independently
- Bubbling fish introduce children to the properties of water
- For children 18 months and older.
Top Customer Reviews
The magnets lasted a long time and it was great for developing his motor and coordination skills. The little fish were adorable and it was a great novelty item, as it was his first fishing pole.
The only thing I have bad to say about it is that it was rather more difficult to reel in than I thought an infant's toy would be. In fact, he most just yanks it back up instead of reeling it in. Also, the pole if VERY short, which was great for a 1 yr old, but would probably not be appropriate for a child much older than 2.
Overall I would recommend to others or purchase again!
- The fish are hollow and can be filled up with water, so every other night we get into a small argument with our 3-year-old who wants to take the toy out of the tub, which leaves water drops and small puddles everywhere... Also, after a while the water turned nasty and unfortunately our 1-year-old likes sucking it out of the fish, so we had to put the toy away for good.
- The black eyes of the fish leave black streaks in our tub that look like scratch-marks. The streaks aren't actually damage the tub, but they are really hard to clean off.
If you still want to buy them, make sure you dry them out after every use and don't let your kids drag them across the bath tub surfaces.
I will warn you, this toy is small! I have tiny hands and the reel does not work. Ours does not reel in or out at all. I read that the string is only five inches, ours is more like three. I understand it would be a choking hazard if long but why have a reel on the pole if it does not work? Perhaps I received a defective one but I have read over ten reviews that stated the same so it seems it might be a hit or miss. I was convinced it was a defect and was going to exchange the item out until I read the other reviews that stated the string just hangs there.
Had I had the chance to look at it before, I never would have purchased this. I went solely based on the average review. If you read the one and two stars, I found them very helpful as I am having the same issues.
Save your money and time and find a real bath toy. This sadly is not it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this as a gift for my nephew and he loves it! He plays with it in the bath tub and with his sister. Definitely a fun toy and a great gift.Published 11 hours ago by Erika
Cute toy, but wish the cord was longer. Grandchildren are enjoying it when they visit.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Both my 5 and 2 year old enjoy playing with the reel and the fish, but it is not one of their favorites. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Short Cheme
My 2 year old loves Playing this during bath time. She has a blast fishing for the fishes. Fishes are hard not soft but they float so that makes it easier for her to fish for.Published 14 days ago by Pati
My grandson loves this toy! He has gone from understanding that the fish can only be caught by their mouths (not tails), to physically placing the mouths of the fish onto the... Read morePublished 14 days ago by TL
My 2YO loves this toy. The item looks nice, works well and no issues. We brought it with us camping and used it in the small blow-up pool and it kept her entertained for over an... Read morePublished 18 days ago by Mrs Allen