Tolo Toys First Friends Car - Primary Colors
|Price:||$46.38 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- First Friends poseable figures and animals embody the special "Tolo Touch" - moveable arms, legs, and head, and that signature clicking sound, all designed to encourage hours of playtime and last for years.
- Electronic Car features beeping horn, flashing lights, and brake lights that flash when the car stops.
- Press the head of the figure and watch the car go!
- Has an on/off switch and can be free wheeled.
- Comes with a First Friend.
- Can be free wheeled and encourages imaginative play
- Includes a first friend
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Push down on the driver's hat, and watch the Tolo Toys First Friends Electronic Car zoom away. This electronic car, intended for children ages one to five, includes a removable First Friends driver figure, a kid-friendly handle, and floor-safe rubber wheels. Press the horn, and you'll hear the horn beep and see the lights flash. When the car stops, the brake lights come on. With this electronic car, children can learn hand-eye coordination, color recognition, and problem solving while playing.
Electronic Car Makes Sound and Drives by Itself
Children can make the car go by pushing on the driver figure's head. The car makes engine noises when it moves, and the driver giggles. The car also moves when pushed, and tapping the green button on the steering wheel makes a cheery horn sound.
Includes First Friend Driver Figure
The car comes with a removable First Friend figure that fits in the driver seat. The figure's stomach squeaks when pressed, and its arms, legs, and head move and make ratchet noises.
Light-Up Headlights and Brake Lights for Realistic Play
When the car is in motion, the headlights come on to light the way. The brake lights flash when the car stops, just like grownup's cars.
Encourages Developmental and Imaginative Play
The Tolo Toys Electronic Car features lights, sound, and movement. The primary colors of the car help children develop color recognition. The process of pushing the car and making it move develops hand-eye coordination, while the sounds connected to various actions teach problem solving via cause and effect.
Designed for Safety and Durability
This electronic car is made of sturdy plastic and built to withstand all the crashes and rough use a toddler can throw at it. Its wheels are made of floor-safe rubber.
Our testers found that the battery panel closes firmly with a single screw, making it very difficult for a child to open. The car's sound effects are loud, but the car does include an on/off switch for sounds. The car's spoiler also functions as a large handle for gripping and pushing the car, making it easier for toddlers to maneuver it.
What's in the Box
Electronic car, first friend figure, three AA batteries, and instructions.
At a Glance:
- Electronic car moves by itself and makes sounds
- Car comes with a removable First Friend driver
- Headlights and brake lights flash when car moves and stops
- Car makes engine and horn sounds
- Sturdy plastic car has floor-safe rubber tires
- One to five years
- Three AA batteries
- Phillips screwdriver for battery replacement
Top Customer Reviews
I have said before, that Tolo toys are high quality, and they are more expensive they their American made cousins..but they are so much larger and better built!!!!
Worth the extra cost.
- Honk button on steering wheel.
- Front lights turn on and off with music.
- Car starts and sounds just like a real car ignition.
- Cool driver which is removable and a great toy to play with.
- Press the driver and the car honks, starts, blinks lights, and then runs for about 5 ft.
- Handle at the back.
- Bright colors which make it very attractive.
This car works lot better on hard floor than on soft areas like carpets, rugs etc. since the button beneath the driver eat becomes a bit less responsive.
If you place it on a hard surface, it works pretty well.
Overall a great toy or gift for any kid!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was good when we received it. My son played with and he still plays. but after 3-4 months front light stopped working. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Mani
My grandson Karl loves his Tolo 1st Friends Car ..he plays w/ it while his twin sister Fiona plays w/ her purple 1st Friends CarPublished on August 1, 2014 by LindaInRB
I bought this for my grandson on his 1st birthday and he loved it. He still plays with it and he is 2 years old now. Lights up, roars, and doll comes out! Read morePublished on February 22, 2014 by Barbara
My 9 month old loves watching the car drive down our hallway. It makes some great noise and the car shakes like it’s got a massive engine under the hood. Read morePublished on January 3, 2013 by DMS