FREE delivery: Wednesday, Dec 7 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Your Online Supplier
Other Sellers on Amazon
Tom Clancy The Division /ps4
Enhance your purchase
- Total breakdown: We live in a fragile and complex world, a web of interdependent systems we rely on every day. When one fails, others follow, creating a deadly domino effect that can cripple society in days. In Tom Clancys The Division, immerse yourself in a frighteningly chaotic and devastated New York City, where all has failed. As a Division agent, your mission is to restore order, team up with other agents and take back New York.
- A new take on the Clancy series: Welcome to an online, open-world, RPG experience where exploration and player-progression are essential. Use your skills, weapons and wits in combat. Play in a persistent and dynamic environment that combines the Tom Clancy series core authenticity and tactical decisions, RPG action, trading and much more.
- 100% social: Team up with friends in co-op and jump in and jump out at any time. Use your combined skills to fight the crisis, investigate the sources of the virus and engage all threats Even your own citizens. Seamlessly engage in PVP, player-to-player trading, and experience suspenseful scenarios where danger can come from anywhere and anyone.
- Only on next-gen: Powered by our new game engine Snowdrop, tailor-made for next-gen consoles, Tom Clancys The Division achieves a whole new level of gameplay quality. Snowdrop takes full advantage of the new consoles with dynamic global illumination, stunning procedural destruction and an insane amount of detail and visual effects.
- Gear up & live your own adventure: As part of The Division, harness state-of-the-art technology: both networked and prototyped. Loot fallen foes and craft new, improved gear. Completely customize your go-bag, an agents only supplies in the event of collapse, and communicate with the other agents at all times with your smart watch. Customize your agent with thousands of weapon types, skill combinations, gear and much more. The choices you make can help forge a recovery or plunge the city deeper i
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers also search
Tom Clancy'sThe Division, A devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City, and one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The Division, a classified unit of self-supported tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, The Division agents are trained to operate independently of command, as all else fails.
Fighting to prevent the fall of society, the agents will find themselves caught up in an epic conspiracy, forced to combat not only the effects of a manmade virus, but also the rising threat of those behind it. When everything collapses, your mission begins.
Tom Clancy'sThe Division Features:
Please Note: Internet connection required
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
There are one or two exploits with PVP gameplay which is very well known to the community and devs, and is due to be totally gone in Division 2. The biggest problem I feel is the quality of players - too many people play this like an FPS and don't realise that its not just an upfront shooter, and you get absolutely terrible groups at endgame content (especially in Raids named 'Incursions') are actually almost impossible to complete. However, The Division 2 is likely to stop this completely being a more hardcore genre, and by having a Clan system in place. Occasionally audio failures, but they are fairly rare, mostly come across them when I've had some absolutely ridiculous teammate who detonates about 40 grenades at once or something which you'd kinda expect anyway from a server at times.
It's trying to be like destiny really with no qualitys only shoot people loot 😴 Repeat rinse
All to get better weapons I see the change tier thing is quite odd for some reason you must repeatedly do the same missions as you did the first time you do it pretty 😒 lame too
When you start bottom you get stuck when we other people you can do it together which helps a lot in this game
I hate is the bad guys they come at you I mean run 🏃 at you you know some games they sit behind cover and 🔥 at you this they chuck crap hopein to get ya
I understand games have bugs and exploits, but it got so ridiculous that the game company allowed this to happen beyond control leading to a huge disadvantage. Everything hyped for this game became a joke, and destroyed it.
Disappointing as at first, this game had high hopes. 1 star is considered to much to be honest.
I don't recommend at all.