Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Seamless Multiplayer: The Dark Zone - Collaborate with other players, or attack and steal their loot.
- A Living, Breathing World - Use the environment for strategic advantages to dominate fights and ambush your enemies.
- Urban Jungle - Fight the Cleaners who wield flamethrowers, take on thugs who roam the city, and encounter enemy factions.
- Gear Up and Customize Your Agent - Customize your agent and your backpack. Level up your weapons, gear, and skills.
- Cutting-Edge Tech - Choose and upgrade your skills, and synergize with teammates to increase your chances of winning in combat.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Take Back New York
Welcome to a next-gen experience in a persistent and dynamic open world environment that is built from the ground up for co-op and where exploration and player progression are essential. Teaming up with other Division agents, your mission is to restore order, investigate the source of the virus, and take back New York.
Seamless Multiplayer: The Dark Zone
Enter the Dark Zone, a walled-off quarantine zone in the middle of Manhattan where the most valuable loot was left behind when the military evacuated. It’s also the most dangerous area in the game, where fear, betrayal, and tension are high. Team up with other players to take down your enemies and extract legendary loot via helicopter. It’s your choice to collaborate with other agents, or attack them and steal their loot.
New York City is being overrun by hostile groups trying to take advantage of the crisis. Beware of the thugs who roam in packs through the city, preying on the weak. Fight against the Cleaners, who wear hazmat suits and wield flamethrowers, set on cleaning New York from the virus by burning everything and everyone. Engage with the Rikers, a gang of convicts that escaped Rikers Island when the chaos hit, and who are ravaging the city and vying for its control.
Gear Up and Customize your Agent
Harness state-of-the-art technology, both networked and prototype, as a member of The Division. Customize your character and your backpack, your lifeline in mid-crisis New York. Communicate with other agents at all times with your smartwatch. Loot fallen enemies and customize and level up your weapons, gear, and skills.
Tom Clancy's The Division - Xbox One
872 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 872 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If your PVP that is well done, if your story person like myself you can literally play this for weeks finding recordings and other little tidbits of fun information. Oh and its gorgeous!!!! You literally can walk around checking out the sights at NYC. Walk the highline, walk around the outside of GCT,
stroll down 42nd into the darkzone........ its seriously great to just check out the city.
The story is also strong, its better than the book (yes I got it also), but also ties in nicely with the book.
There are the odd bugs out there still, but you soon get over it.
New players, keep in mind - THIS IS RPG not shoot em up..... when you approach your first enemy take your time in hiding from them in cover and shooting over the cover. Otherwise you will die, a lot!
- The content they want you to do is forcing you to group up however not everyone is doing the same content. There are chances you'll be stuck waiting for someone to join your group. Not allowing people to solo events keeps you from enjoying the content.
- I had a hard time getting into the story which wasn't making me want to play it more.
* PRO - If you're going to already play this with friends you know and schedule time for it I'm sure you'll have a better time than me.
Some game bugs occur, sound voices (like gunfire) sometimes go blank for a time, and you get the odd game-crash here and there. When the game crashes though, it saves your progress on the server, so when you reload it puts you right back where you were, which is nice at least. Not perfect, but the graphics otherwise stay mostly consistent.
I'd say this is a promising start for a new franchise, sequels could use a little polish.