Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Tom Clancy's The Division - Xbox One” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 53% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 99 $59.99 Save $25.00 (42%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Seamless Multiplayer: The Dark Zone - Collaborate with other players, or attack and steal their loot.
- A Living, Breathing World - Use the environment for strategic advantages to dominate fights and ambush your enemies.
- Urban Jungle - Fight the Cleaners who wield flamethrowers, take on thugs who roam the city, and encounter enemy factions.
- Gear Up and Customize Your Agent - Customize your agent and your backpack. Level up your weapons, gear, and skills.
- Cutting-Edge Tech - Choose and upgrade your skills, and synergize with teammates to increase your chances of winning in combat.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Take Back New York
Welcome to a next-gen experience in a persistent and dynamic open world environment that is built from the ground up for co-op and where exploration and player progression are essential. Teaming up with other Division agents, your mission is to restore order, investigate the source of the virus, and take back New York.
Seamless Multiplayer: The Dark Zone
Enter the Dark Zone, a walled-off quarantine zone in the middle of Manhattan where the most valuable loot was left behind when the military evacuated. It’s also the most dangerous area in the game, where fear, betrayal, and tension are high. Team up with other players to take down your enemies and extract legendary loot via helicopter. It’s your choice to collaborate with other agents, or attack them and steal their loot.
New York City is being overrun by hostile groups trying to take advantage of the crisis. Beware of the thugs who roam in packs through the city, preying on the weak. Fight against the Cleaners, who wear hazmat suits and wield flamethrowers, set on cleaning New York from the virus by burning everything and everyone. Engage with the Rikers, a gang of convicts that escaped Rikers Island when the chaos hit, and who are ravaging the city and vying for its control.
Gear Up and Customize your Agent
Harness state-of-the-art technology, both networked and prototype, as a member of The Division. Customize your character and your backpack, your lifeline in mid-crisis New York. Communicate with other agents at all times with your smartwatch. Loot fallen enemies and customize and level up your weapons, gear, and skills.
Top Customer Reviews
You start off in Brooklyn; there is no authority and all is in chaos. You spend the first few hours just rescuing people and getting to know the area and mechanics. After this, you finally get the opportunity to team up with 3 other players which helps you get a taste of the tactical skirmishes the game offers.
To me, this game really shines with co-ops.. you can specialize in many different realms which give an mmo class sort of feel (upgrading perks, healing allies, buffing your team, building turrets, etc). The matchmaking is very easy to get started with, and teams right now are easy to find... As for the PVP areas, its all in the DEAD zones which is more focused on end game. Right now I know the very basics on PVP and will add more as I get to know more... I mostly bought the game for PVP.
Replayability - so far its early but I have not come close out of running out of things to do as well as the PVP opportunities and strategies this game presents... I think you'll be content for a good while and challenged enough to stay interested. They are also working on many DLCs so there will be continual content to stay engaged with (whether this is a PRO or CON, we will wait to see).
With the beauty of the game, the differentiated map and coop/pvp opportunities...I would recommend this to any gamer.
Note: If you found this review unhelpful, please reply why and I will try my best to help you in your decision. Thanks!
EDIT: One reply has a good point that needs to be considered: You DO need to be online to play the game, even single player. (Thanks V.Read more ›
This is a very unique RPG/TPS combo with the added bonus of team tactics, strategy and individual missions combined. These game combinations have massive implications for users:
• Which break down into a game that could be played for years, instead of months.
• A game that satisfies an action and an adventure style approach.
• A game that stands out from all the competition.
• Once you finished the Safe Zone game, yes there is a Final Mission and you get past level 30, it opens up Daily Mission that give you Phoenix credits for buying Blueprints to Craft items.
• Endless daily inexpensive firearms skins you can buy too.
The positives while playing:
• Missions are fun and build your characters strengths. They also help you during team play when you equip a gadget.
• Colors and gear levels improve player attributes. As you win, find and extract you again build character strength.
• The map is huge. Two zones. Single player/team missions Safe Zone and Team player Dark Zone. Two different maps with two different playing styles. Both have different levels that include different leveled enemies to fight. Higher the level, higher the enemy strength and gear.
• Unlike R6S, the servers worked. R6S still has massive server, DQ and high drop out rates for players. This did not occur on The Division.
• Customization is endless. You mod your weapons, gear and your kit. That means you can build your firearms and your gear as you find and buy new gear. Not just the gear itself, but you had mods to the knee pads, pack and vest too. You can literally add an optic, mag or compensator to a rifle and have it upgrade or downgrade the power, accuracy or stability.Read more ›
Most glitches I've ever seen in a game. No end game content. Perpetual material grind. Every patch causes more bugs. Huge amount of players were locked out for a month due to an item glitch. A month. The patch fixed that in most cases but deleted characters for other players. No fix in sight.
I preordered the gold edition and wish I had spent that $100 paying a dominatrix to kick me in the goods.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I don't get the negative reviews about lack of action in the campaign mode. Terrific graphics, great story line and enthralling gameplay that keeps you engaged. Read morePublished 1 hour ago by J. Marshall
Was perfect for my grandson's birthday. Was entertaining to play and was a great challenge for him. Can't wait for more games like this.Published 1 day ago by cute
The Division is a very fun game to play, especially in co-op with your friends. If you enjoy playing RPG games like Fallout and Borderlands, then I HIGHLY recommend playing The... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Juancarlos Manon
One of my favorite games at the moment. I've been playing it for months now. Yes, it has a lot of bugs but the game is playable and well worth the money. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Daniel L Carter
I went into this with lowered expectations because of the failure to meet the hype of the hard-core followers of this game. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Andrew D Canning
for those of us that don't have internet, Amazon needs to publicly post **Internet Mandatory for Gameplay**. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Product didn't work. Got an error message or nothing at all when I put the disk in. Then I had to pay for shipping to return it!!! I guess that's what I get for buying used. Read morePublished 8 days ago by S. Warkocki