Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Lead a brand new team of Special Forces -- as Ghost Leader, you'll control a unique squad where each member has their own personalities and appearance
- New graphics and physics engine -- real-life Asian locales are recreated in perfect detail, with dynamic lighting, multi-texturing, and ragdoll physics
- Fully destructible objects and moving vehicles, for spectacular visual effects
- All-new camera angle views let players see from an over-the-shoulder perspective, to see reaction to gunfire and mortar strikes
- Communicate silently with teammates through hand signals, to quietly trap your enemies
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ghost Recon 2 brings in new graphics and advanced gameplay options, as you take command again in this incredible shooter-strategy game. North Korea is experiencing a terrible famine, while a corrupt general diverts food supplies to his private army. His goal is to strengthen them until until they can conquer a weakened, hungry populace. As food riots worsen and diplomacy breaks down, China and Korea are on the verge of launching nuclear missiles. The Ghosts are being sent in, to safeguard the China/North Korea border and depose the rogue general. Wage war online with brand-new multiplayer modes
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The graphics are interesting, but don't turn when the game decides to put new enemies in the field. The game gets choppy each time certain "enemy addition" points are passed. If you happen to be turning, you will end up looking away from the new guys, getting blown away before you have a chance. The choppiness can drive you nuts.
The guns are highly variable. Three shots directly to the head and the other guy turns and kills you. The sniper rifles are the least accurate of all the guns.
The easiest level is exceptional. Seems like the North Koreans definitely ripped off some excellent optics technology. They can pick you off long before you can see them.
Over all this game is just plain lame. Tom Clancy should be embarrassed.
the controls take some getting used to, but aren't too bad. The lack of expandibility for your soldiers is disappointing...
In closing, this game is okay to rent, but I wouldn't recommend buying it. If, however, you want to buy it, email me, and I'll sell it for $30. I just bought it this week, and haven't played it too much.
If you were looking forward to something simliar to what GR1 offered, you'll be very unpleasantly surprised...
the reviewer who talked about pro gamers magazine review is a liar this game stinks