Tom Dodge Talks About Texas: Radio Vignettes and Other Observations 1989-1999 Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Up to 50% off select Non-Fiction books
Featured titles are up to 50% off for a limited time. See all titles
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I picked up this book in my periodondist's office and started reading it. All of a sudden I realized he was talking about Cleburne, Texas, where I grew up. I then looked at the title more closely, and realized that this was written by Tommy Dodge. I graduated from High School with him in 1957.
The pictures on the front of the book are from the court house square in Cleburne.
I quickly went to the book store and ordered the book, and have picked it up several times and read the different recollections. Some I have read several times. What delightful memories as I recall those days...I could feel myself getting up early and riding my bike...I could visualize the school rooms back then...and the hangouts....and as he mentioned my classmates and the Sante Fe Railroad where my daddy also worked.
I visited with him then at our 50th class reunion, at which he talked.
It is wonderful to read something to help rekindle all these memories.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Historical > United States
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > History > Americas > United States > State & Local
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Historical > United States
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Americas > United States > State & Local
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences