Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Tom Janetscheck
Tom is a well-known international conference speaker. For his extraordinary community contributions in the area of Microsoft Azure Security, he received the Microsoft MVP Award in the category Microsoft Azure from 2017 to 2020.
In his spare time, Tom is an enthusiastic motorcyclist, scuba diver, guitarist, bass player, drummer, and station officer at a local fire department.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Leverage Azure security services to architect robust cloud solutions in Microsoft Azure
- Secure your Azure cloud workloads across applications and networks
- Protect your Azure infrastructure from cyber attacks
- Discover tips and techniques for implementing, deploying, and maintaining secure cloud services using best practices
Security is always integrated into cloud platforms, causing users to let their guard down as they take cloud security for granted.Cloud computing brings new security challenges, but you can overcome these with Microsoft Azure's shared responsibility model. Mastering Azure Security covers the latest security features provided by Microsoft to identify different threats and protect your Azure cloud using innovative techniques. The book takes you through the built-in security controls and the multi-layered security features offered by Azure to protect cloud workloads across apps and networks. You'll get to grips with using Azure Security Center for unified security management, building secure application gateways on Azure, protecting the cloud from DDoS attacks, safeguarding with Azure Key Vault, and much more. Additionally, the book covers Azure Sentinel, monitoring and auditing, Azure security and governance best practices, and securing PaaS deployments. By the end of this book, you'll have developed a solid understanding of cybersecurity in the cloud and be able to design secure solutions in Microsoft Azure.
What you will learn
- Understand cloud security concepts
- Get to grips with managing cloud identities
- Adopt the Azure security cloud infrastructure
- Grasp Azure network security concepts
- Discover how to keep cloud resources secure
- Implement cloud governance with security policies and rules
Who this book is for
This book is for Azure cloud professionals, Azure architects, and security professionals looking to implement secure cloud services using Azure Security Centre and other Azure security features. A fundamental understanding of security concepts and prior exposure to the Azure cloud will help you understand the key concepts covered in the book more effectively.
Table of Contents
- Azure Security Introduction
- Governance and security
- Managing cloud identities
- Network Security
- Azure KeyVault
- Data Security
- Azure Security Center
- Azure Sentinel
- Tips & Tricks