TomCare Solar Lights Solar Torches Lights Waterproof Dancing Flame Outdoor Lighting Landscape Decoration Lighting 96 LED Solar Powered Path Lights Dusk to Dawn Auto On/Off for Garden Patio Yard(4)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dancing Flames Design - The innovated dancing flames design, along with its warm yellow colored light, which looks like real flames for enjoying. The charming and classical appearance will attract a lot of attention around your garden, pathway or yard, which is the best decoration for your house.
- IP65 Waterproof Grade - Made of durable and waterproof ABS plastic, withstanding all weather conditions, no worries about raining, snowing and frosting. Suitable for outdoor lighting, which can be installed in your garden, pathway, driveway, backyard, etc.
- Long Working Time - Equipped with high-efficiency solar panels and high capacity battery, after fully charged under the sunlight about 8 hours, the light will light up 10 hours in summer and 5 hours in winter. Note: charging time will be influenced by weather condition.
- Energy Saving - It is solar-powered, no additional electrical tools needed, just put it under the sunlight to absorb the solar energy which will be transferred into electricity. With built-in sensitive light sensor, it automatically turns off at dawn to save energy and turns on at dusk to give off beautiful lights.
- Easy to Install & Warranty - No wires needed, simply install them into the ground, no need to spend too much time on installation. Please use the key pin included in the package to unlock/turn on the solar light. The solar light enjoys 45 days money back and 12 months warranty. Purchase with worry free!
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
1. Please use the key pin included in the package to unlock/turn on the solar light.
2. If battery capacity reduces over time, switch the light off for 3-5 sunny days in order to boost the batteries.
3. Please make sure the solar panel can get the sunlight directly without any shelter or glass.
4. Both of the working time and charging time will be influenced by weather condition.
5. The lamp should be charged about 2 sunny days before you first use it.
Welcome this new version TomCare solar light to arrive!
We still keep the unique flickering flames design which is hugely popular with people around world. And we adopt stylish appearance design-Lantern, which will bring you a different visual enjoyment and is really suitable to decorate your garden, pathway or yard.
No worry about raining! With IP65 waterproof grade, TomCare solar light withstands all weather conditions, which is suitable for outdoor lighting.
Color: black and white
Power resource: solar powered
Solar panel: 1.7W, 17% efficiency
Battery type: rechargeable lithium ion battery
Battery capacity: 2200mAh
Color temp: 1900K
Weight: 0.82lb per unit
Product size: 8.3*5.2*5.2inch
Certification: CE & RoHS & FCC
Charging time: 8 Hrs (charging time will be influenced by weather condition)
Working time: up to 10 hours in summer and 5 hours in winter after fully charged
Working mode: Auto turns on at dusk and off at dawn
4*Plastic ground spike
4*Longer ground stake
4*LED solar torch light
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Aesthetics: It made me nervous to see a reviewer comment that these were perfect for his Halloween display—I didn't want the lights to look goofy...just interesting! And they are! Certainly not as bright as electric bulbs but also not as dull as other garishly white solar lights I've seen. They give off a nice warm, flickering glow...perfect for my walkway.
Quality: The light itself is quite sturdy and seems well-made; the stake/pole section is cheap plastic so be careful putting it into the ground. As for brightness and light longevity, they exceeded my expectations. Keep in mind I've only had them up for a few days but so far they're glowing in my front pathway from dusk to dawn...much longer than I anticipated!
For about 70 bucks even if they last a year I'd consider it money well spent! Great job, TomCare!
(04/03/19 Update: Lights still last from Dusk til Dawn; cloudy days a little less so. Still extremely happy with purchase!)
Also...we have been under cloudy, rainy skies (a tropical system) for about 5 days now. These still come on at night!
Cons: Not very bright
The white film hampers the brightness. If the lens was clear I’d purchase more and be happy with it.
Plastic construction also is a turn off. I’ve bought metal constructed for a cheaper price. The attraction is the “dancing led flame”