3-Year GPS Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
TomTom Adventurer GPS Hiking & Trail Running Watch + Heart Rate Monitor – Orange
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Multisport modes: Hike or ski, swim or bike, gym or run - track all of your activities indoor and out. With special modes for trail-running, hiking, skiing and snowboarding, you can elevate your adventures.
- GPS sport watch and music player: Included Bluetooth headphones have contoured ear hooks, are sweat and weatherproof, last up to 6 hours, and pair with your Adventurer or phone.
- Outdoor fitness watch: Discover new routes with confidence, reach new heights with a built-in compass, barometer, long battery life, and waterproof performance up to 40M.
- GPS watch with advanced features: Built-in music player to keep you motivated. Push yourself with audio feedback on your performance and see real-time stats on the go like altitude, 3D distance, pace, and total ascent and descent.
- Heart rate monitor: With a built-in heart rate monitor, feel the freedom of tracking your pulse without a separate chest strap. 24/7 activity tracker logs your heart rate, steps, active minutes, and calories burned.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
What's in the box
- TomTom Adventurer
- Bluetooth Headphones
- Charging Cable
TomTom Adventurer GPS Multisport Watch
Explore with your heart
Boost and relive your adventures with the TomTom Adventurer GPS Multisport Watch. Track your performance and improve your Fitness Age with multiple sports modes and personalized workouts. Monitor heart rate, explore new routes and listen to music on the watch as you run, cycle, trail run, hike, bike, ski and snowboard.
- GPS, Compass & Altimeter
- Multiple Sports Modes
- Built-in Heart Rate Monitor
- Fitness Age
- Coming Soon: Personalized Workouts
- Advanced Training Modes
- Trail Exploration
- Integrated Music Player
- TomTom Sports App
Monitor your heart rate straight from your wrist
Monitor your heart rate on your watch with the built-in heart rate monitor and say goodbye to the clunky chest strap. Heart rate shows you the intensity of your training so you know when to push a little harder and when to ease off. Training in 5 different Heart Rate Zones will help you get results faster.
Discover how fit you really are with TomTom's Fitness Age
Understand how fit you are by comparing your fitness level with others of the same age and gender group. Fitness age calculates the maximum volume of oxygen that you can use during peak heart rate activity (VO2 max) translating the result into your personal fitness age. Understand your Fitness age now and learn which activities will make you fitter tomorrow.
Take your performance to the next level
Train like a pro and take your performance to the next level with Interval Training, Training Zones, Race Mode, Recovery Indicator and more. Advanced training modes will help you to customize your own training, set personal training goals and achieve them faster.
GPS, Compass & Altimeter Tracking
Get accurate real-time info on the go, like altitude, 3D distance, pace, speed, total ascent and descent, and calories burned.
GPS, Compass & Altimeter
Integrated Music Player
TomTom Sports App
Elevate all of your outdoor adventures with music, Heart rate monitoring and route exploration on your wrist as you trail run, hike, ski and snowboard.
Top customer reviews
Bad interface for the user
Whether you are looking to a track your running, cycling, hiking, swimming or gym workouts, or see how many hours of sleep you are getting a night, curious about your heart rate trends the Adventurer is a great option. Many watches I’ve used take a long time to fix on a satellite; some never acquired a satellite fix if I’m away from my usual activities area, which is a huger bummer if you want to follow an uploaded route or explore a new area. The TTA, with the Quick GPS option “on”, finds and locks onto a GPS signal w/in seconds!
The onscreen menus (ie:. heart rate, pace, speed etc..) are easy to access and provide a good breakdown of your activity. I typically run at night, in the dark, and am particular about the backlight feature of watches, the TTA didn’t disappoint. A quick swipe w/ the hand and presto the face is lit up. Like the other watches I’ve used the TTA has a “gym/workout” mode. The wrist-based heart rate monitor does a great job tracking my pulse and subsequent calorie count while working out in the gym (or anywhere else). The integration of a music player and Bluetooth headphones are such a great bonus – no more cables dangling while working out, no more having to carry my phone around w/ me so I can enjoy music while I work out!
TomTom’s My Sports account and accompanying APP (using on an iPhone) is also packed w/ features too. Daily and weekly totals are available, the ability to set up specific goals (ie:. steps taken, calories burned etc…). I love the heart rate trending/graph, a quick visual to see how hard a work out was and how well my recovery is going. For those into sharing their workout w/ the world, you can (from the APP) share a work out via Twitter, Facebook and other platforms. Finally, the APP allows for easy integration w/ other fitness tracking platforms, for example: Starva, NikePlus, MapMyFitness, RunKeeper and more.
One feature I wasn’t too sure about, but now really enjoy is the 24/7 monitoring of my heart rate, steps and sleep. The watch combined w/ a My Sports account and APP makes for a great sports watch that isn’t too bulky (fits under a shirt cuff), is comfortable, lightweight, and packed w/ tons of great features.