Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year GPS Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift
- Cancel anytime
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
TomTom Adventurer GPS Hiking & Trail Running Watch + Heart Rate Monitor – Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Multisport modes: Hike or ski, swim or bike, gym or run - track all of your activities indoor and out. With special modes for trail-running, hiking, skiing and snowboarding, you can elevate your adventures.
- GPS sport watch and music player: Included Bluetooth headphones have contoured ear hooks, are sweat and weatherproof, last up to 6 hours, and pair with your Adventurer or phone.
- Outdoor fitness watch: Discover new routes with confidence, reach new heights with a built-in compass, barometer, long battery life, and waterproof performance up to 40M.
- GPS watch with advanced features: Built-in music player to keep you motivated. Push yourself with audio feedback on your performance and see real-time stats on the go like altitude, 3D distance, pace, and total ascent and descent.
- Heart rate monitor: With a built-in heart rate monitor, feel the freedom of tracking your pulse without a separate chest strap. 24/7 activity tracker logs your heart rate, steps, active minutes, and calories burned.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
What's in the box
- TomTom Adventurer
- Bluetooth Headphones
- Charging Cable
TomTom Adventurer GPS Multisport Watch
Explore with your heart
Boost and relive your adventures with the TomTom Adventurer GPS Multisport Watch. Track your performance and improve your Fitness Age with multiple sports modes and personalized workouts. Monitor heart rate, explore new routes and listen to music on the watch as you run, cycle, trail run, hike, bike, ski and snowboard.
- GPS, Compass & Altimeter
- Multiple Sports Modes
- Built-in Heart Rate Monitor
- Fitness Age
- Coming Soon: Personalized Workouts
- Advanced Training Modes
- Trail Exploration
- Integrated Music Player
- TomTom Sports App
Monitor your heart rate straight from your wrist
Monitor your heart rate on your watch with the built-in heart rate monitor and say goodbye to the clunky chest strap. Heart rate shows you the intensity of your training so you know when to push a little harder and when to ease off. Training in 5 different Heart Rate Zones will help you get results faster.
Discover how fit you really are with TomTom's Fitness Age
Understand how fit you are by comparing your fitness level with others of the same age and gender group. Fitness age calculates the maximum volume of oxygen that you can use during peak heart rate activity (VO2 max) translating the result into your personal fitness age. Understand your Fitness age now and learn which activities will make you fitter tomorrow.
Take your performance to the next level
Train like a pro and take your performance to the next level with Interval Training, Training Zones, Race Mode, Recovery Indicator and more. Advanced training modes will help you to customize your own training, set personal training goals and achieve them faster.
GPS, Compass & Altimeter Tracking
Get accurate real-time info on the go, like altitude, 3D distance, pace, speed, total ascent and descent, and calories burned.
GPS, Compass & Altimeter
Integrated Music Player
TomTom Sports App
Elevate all of your outdoor adventures with music, Heart rate monitoring and route exploration on your wrist as you trail run, hike, ski and snowboard.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use It for running, about 2 to 5 a week, averaging 5k, so I consider myself a recreational sportsman. It gives me the accuracy that I need. I have ran with It and with Strava, on my Moto G5 plus phone. They had a 3% difference in total distance and elevation gain, after a 5 k hike, and maybe the Tom Tom was spot on, and the phone was off. I just don't know. I was fun to test that, though. That difference not significant to me at all. I don't think It should be significant to anyone but a professional sportsman.
Fun factor: 10/10 !!! The watch comes with a bluetooth headphone that works very well and as a good fit with different sizes of cushionings. The sound of the phones is excellent, and I am a bit picky about sound. I also use It with Phaiser BHS 750 Phaiser BHS-750 Bluetooth Headphones Runner Headset Sport Earphones with Mic and Lifetime Sweatproof Guarantee - Wireless Earbuds for Running, Blackoutheadphones and they have the same quality.
Battery lasts a few days (I turn heart rate off unless I'm excersizing). Same for the phone's battery, It lasts a few good sessions. Anyway I think It's better to don't let them bellow the halfway, so you don't run the risk of having one of them stoping mid exercise.
Minor cons; 1-During excercise I can see a LOT of info about distance, pace, calories burned, etc... basically everything possible to be monitored without having electrodes stuck on your body. But once you stop the excersice you can't see the results on the watch. You have to get home and sync with the phone's app to see It (remember that the idea to have your watch playing music is that you don't have to take your phone with you when you exersice)? 2-Similar to this is the ability to see the battery status on the watch. You have to connect It to the phone and then the phone will show you. 3- While exercising the screen is allways with the night mode on, so It's bright and consuming more power.
I find the battery life of the earphones inadequate though.